911blogger.com seeks to cover a broad spectrum of news, posts in the blogs section are the responsibility of the poster, readers are encouraged to check the facts and form their own conclusions.
Bill de Blasio, another NYC Mayor who has an allergy to reality, decency, and an interest in actually investigating the crimes of 9/11/01 on Thursday said,
“From what I’ve heard it’s absolutely ridiculous,”… “And it’s inappropriate, after all the suffering that went on 9/11 and since. It seems to be this is a very insensitive and inappropriate action.”
That “insensitive and inappropriate action” is the ballot initiative spearheaded by the High Rise Safety Initiative, a group of grassroots activists and 9/11 family members like Bob McIlvaine, father of Bobby McIlvaine, have gathered 67, 192 signatures so far from verifiable New York legal residents, that if passed November 4th, it would require the City’s Department of Buildings to investigate the collapse of WTC 7 and any future high-rise collapses.
“I believe the City Council will share our view that this should never be on the ballot,” said that Mayor with Council Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito nodding in agreement beside him.
As far as I'm concerned, with Thursdays statement the current ”Hizzoner” officially joins the dishonor roll of elected NY City Mayors who choose to deflect genuine inquiry into the impossible physics of the 3 WTC towers destruction. He is on the wrong side of history on an issue that will never go away until properly investigated.
Keyboard Activism : What Does The Council Speaker Have To Say?
by Russ Baker
What in the world is the FBI up to at Guantanamo? Why is it harassing the defense team of the accused 9/11 mastermind Khalid Shaikh Mohammed and his alleged accomplices?
The FBI is hip-deep in yet another dubious activity but, this time, even the not-so-adventurous New York Times is kinda-sorta on the trail. The self-proclaimed “paper of record” has produced several articles, albeit confusing ones, on the mysterious doings of our much-vaunted national police force.
What should be made clear is that by connecting a few dots, one can make out a major—even explosive—story hiding just out of plain sight. This story has a lot to do with the larger pattern of FBI misbehavior and points to at least one of the reasons why we never get better, more complete answers about the events of 9/11.
Written by Craig McKee
Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth needs your energy and your outrage over how the organization and the cause of 9/11 Truth were treated by the mainstream media last month.
Specifically, we're asking you to write a letter to CNN to let the station know how you feel about the recent installment of The Lead with Jake Tapper. The five-minute report dealt with the AE911Truth initiative to distribute our alternative brochures at the site of the newly opened National September 11 Memorial and Museum, which we attended. You can send your letter to CNN via this link on its web site.
For background on the AE911Truth reaction to the CNN report, read the article currently posted on our website.
History has shown us that in order to maintain an official myth, there must be an official consecration of that myth. Unfortunately, this is what will be taking place at Ground Zero on May 21, 2014.
It's the opening of the 9/11 Memorial Museum, an elaborate, taxpayer-funded, public relations campaign to forever cement the fantastic claims of the official conspiracy theory into the history books. And that is why we are now reaching out to you.
Museum visitors will be presented with a first-rate “Madison Avenue” account of September 11th that has served as the justification for two wars, demolished our national economy, and deprived us of our privacy and civil liberties. This historical revisionism needs to be countered with an all-out effort of the truth of 9/11. By printing thousands of educational flyers and distributing them via teams of AE911Truth volunteers at the memorial grounds entry, we can inform the public as to why the 9/11 Memorial Museum is largely a fraud.
Skip to 1:03:02 for the "Bin Laden Removal" question.
By Russ Baker
"That’s what the New York Times says. Had the Russians told the Americans everything they knew about Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the bombing might have been averted by the FBI. The Times knows this because it was told so by an anonymous “senior American official” who got an advance look at a report from the “intelligence community.”
Consider the cynical manipulation of public opinion involved here. The government permits, presumably authorizes, a high official—the Attorney General or someone of that status, perhaps even the Vice President—to leak confidential information for no apparent purpose beyond seeking to put a damper on legitimate inquiries into the behavior of the American government at the most fundamental level.
And the world’s vaunted “newspaper of record”—its brand largely based on insider access and the willingness of powerful figures to give it “hot stuff” in return for controlling public perceptions— shamelessly runs this leak with no attempt to question its timing or provenance
"In April, 2013, a savage attack is unleashed at the Boston Marathon, disrupting an iconic American event. Innocent people lose limbs and lives, America is traumatized anew, and a large American city is “locked down” while normal processes and procedures are abandoned. We are told that Tsarnaev and his younger brother are responsible for all this–and for the cold-blooded execution of a campus police officer several days later.
Yet our sense of certainty that the Tsarnaevs did this—and did it alone without America’s security apparatus knowing a thing—is actually dependent largely on the say-so of one person, one witness. While we’ve been told that authorities have definitive proof, including a video showing the brothers leaving the backpack with the bomb, we’ve never actually seen it.
Thus, the problems we have uncovered with the witness’s testimony (as represented by law enforcement) now raise questions about almost everything concerning what has been described as the largest terrorist attack on American soil since 9/11".
Former Vice President Dick Cheney refuted accusations that he is a war criminal during his speech to students and members of the AU community in Bender Arena on March 28. The Kennedy Political Union hosted Cheney as part of a stream of speakers coming to campus.
“If I would have to do it all over again, I would,” Cheney said. “The results speak for themselves.”
Somehow, I don't think audiences are going to get an on camera confession from Rummy about 9/11 not happening the way it was told/sold the way Robert Mcnamara cleared his conscience(sorta) in Mr. Morris fantastic "Fog of War". My feeling is that Donald Rumsfeld is 3 times the psychopath Mcnamara is , and will happily go to his grave covering up his real knowledge about what when down in 2001. Case in point...
ERROL MORRIS: How do you think that they got away with 9/11? It seems amazing, in retrospect.
DONALD RUMSFELD: Everything seems amazing in retrospect.
Stuff happens. And free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes and do bad things. They’re also free to live their lives and do wonderful things. And you have to pick and choose. Well, to the extent you pick and choose and you’re wrong, the penalty can be enormous.
Subject, unknown knowns. That is to say, things that you think you know, that it turns out you did not.
AMY GOODMAN: What most shocked you in your 33 hours of conversation with Donald Rumsfeld?
Shayna Jacobs, Rocco Parascandola and Tina Moore of the New York Daily News report that Andrew Rossig, James Brady, Kyle Hartwell and Marco Markovich will be charged with burglary and possibly other crimes for sneaking past security measures and jumping off the roof of the 105-floor tower in the early morning of September 30, 2013. The roof level is 1,368 feet high.
According to the report, three of the men jumped while Hartwell acted as a lookout on the ground. The jumpers documented their feat with GoPro cameras and, after a successful jump, posted the footage to YouTube.
NEW YORK (AP) — Osama bin Laden's son-in-law, the voice of fiery al-Qaida propaganda videotapes after the Sept. 11 attacks, was convicted Wednesday of conspiring to kill Americans for his role as the terror group's spokesman.
The verdict came after about six hours of deliberation over two days in the case against Kuwaiti imam.
According to SOFREP, a website for U.S. special operations forces, claims to shed light on the issue of why photos of slain al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden's body were never released to the public. According to unnamed sources within the special ops community, the images would have been excessively gory, because contrary to reports from officials and those involved in the operation, U.S. troops fired countless rounds into bin Laden's body after killing him.
Initial reports claimed two shots were fired to kill bin Laden. While that number climbed in later reports, the claims of "over a hundred bullets" would suggest a level of savagery and, as SOFREP puts it, "self-indulgence" not admitted in prior accounts of the operation. SOFREP notes these actions would violate the Laws of Land Warfare and build on a disturbing trend of alarmingly brutal military behavior that includes graphic evidence of U.S. troops burning and urinating on slain enemy combatants.
What to make of this. Tucker Carlson on Infowars? Sure looks like a classic "if you can't beat em, join em" move on ol Tuck's part (and I'm so glad he's ditched the bow-tie look). Alex does more then just show him WTC7, he uses clips of Sybil (see-bell..!) Edmonds, Barry Jennings, mention of Anthony Schaffer making a case that a 4 year old would understand.
"I don't understand how buildings collapse, I don't understand how building 7 collapsed, I find it really hard to believe that the US government is in league with Al-Queda, I just don't...If evidence emerges that they were..I'll be the first to picket the White House".
By Felicity Arbuthnot
Global Research, January 12, 2014
A “devastating” two hundred and fifty page document: “The Responsibility of UK Officials for War Crimes Involving Systematic Detainee Abuse in Iraq from 2003-2008″, has been “presented to the International Criminal Court, and could result in some of Britain’s leading defence figures facing prosecution for “systematic” war crimes” the (London) Independent on Sunday has revealed.(i)
The dossier charges that: ‘ “those who bear the greatest responsibility” for alleged war crimes “include individuals at the highest levels” of the British Army and political system.’
Among those named, states the Independent, are two former Defence Ministry supremos, Geoff Hoon and Adam Ingram, Defence Secretary and Minister of State for the Armed Forces, respectively, under Tony Blair’s premiership, during the planning and invasion of Iraq and for most of the UK’s occupation. General Sir Peter Wall, head of the British Army is also named.