August 1, 2014
Richard Gage talked about his group, Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, which claimed that the World Trade Center was brought down by explosive demolition on September 11, 2001. The group was founded in 2006 and said its mission was to “expose the official lies and cover-up surrounding the events of September 11, 2001 in a way that inspires the people to overcome denial and understand the truth.” Mr. Gage spoke via video link from San Francisco, California.
Are You New to the Evidence? Below is a summary of information that we feel you need to know regarding the events of September 11, 2001, in New York City.
August 1, 2014
Yesterday was a special day for all of us who have supported the High-Rise Safety Initiative in any way. After three months of pounding the NYC pavement, we finished our petition drive.
We started petitioning on May 1st after three months of working to build support and collect donations. Thanks to the generosity and faith of so many supporters, we were able to raise enough in those early months to get the petition drive started on time. Still needing more funds to make it to our eventual goal of 100,000 signatures, your generosity continued to pave the way until this past week when we reached our final fundraising goal and then finished the job we set out to do.
All told, we gathered over 100,000 signatures from NYC voters between May 1st and July 31st, 67,000 of which were submitted on July 3rd, and 33,000 of which will be submitted on September 4th. We could not have accomplished this feat without you and your incredible commitment to this vital cause. For that, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
Now the voters have spoken and it is incumbent upon the City of New York to honor their request for a measure to be placed on the ballot requiring the City to investigate the collapse of WTC 7 and any future high-rise collapses. We will learn next week whether the City will try to stand in the way of the voters. If it does, we are prepared to do battle in court, and we are confident of defeating what would be a baseless challenge to the petition.
In the meantime, let us celebrate and feel grateful for what we have accomplished. Thank you.
After becoming Director of the CIA (DCI) in 1997, George Tenet did what Louis Freeh had done after his appointment as FBI Director. He began to cultivate close personal relationships with the rulers of Saudi Arabia. Like Freeh, Tenet grew especially close to Prince Bandar, the Saudi ambassador to the United States. Bandar and Tenet often met at Bandar’s home near Washington yet Tenet did not share information from those meetings with his own officers who were handling Saudi issues at the Agency. The CIA’s Saudi specialists only learned about Tenet’s dealings with the Saudi authorities inadvertently, through their Saudi contacts. It seems that Tenet was operating within a network that surpassed the interests of the American public. Therefore the unsolved crimes of 9/11, attributed largely to young men from Saudi Arabia, should be considered in light of Tenet’s actions.
As Deputy Director for the CIA, in 1996, Tenet had worked to install one of his closest friends and confidants, John Brennan, as CIA station chief in Saudi Arabia. Brennan is now the DCI but, in his previous role, Brennan often communicated directly with Tenet, avoiding the usual chain of command. At the time, as an apparent favor to the Saudis, CIA analysts were discouraged from questioning Saudi relationship to Arab extremists.
The unusual relationship that both George Tenet and Louis Freeh had with Saudi intelligence (and George H.W. Bush) recalls the private network that was created in the mid-1970s to accomplish covert actions though means of proxies. This private network included disgruntled CIA officers who had been fired by President Carter, as well as the group known as The Safari Club, and the Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI).
What a Difference a Dozen Volunteers Makes! Chicago AIA Convention Activists Net Over 120 More A/E Petition Signers
Written by James McDowell - July 20th, 2014
BUILDING PROFESSIONALS CAUGHT OFF GUARD ON WTC 7
Experience has proven that, when presented with indisputable evidence, the people who design and construct buildings for a living quickly grasp the cause of the third worst structural failure in history.
Of course we're speaking of the 6.5-second demise of the 47-story, steel-framed skyscraper in the World Trade Center known as WTC 7.
But what if, in fact, most building professionals have never even heard about the collapse of this high-rise on 9/11?
This incredible reality — that the majority of our nation's architects and engineers are oblivious to WTC 7—is one of the primary reasons that AE911Truth headed to the Windy City last month for the 2014 National Convention of the American Institute of Architects. It was the fifth time since 2008 that our non-profit organization has attended this annual event, which this year was held at Chicago's McCormick Place on South Lake Shore Drive, the largest convention center in North America. The nearly 800 exhibitors and more than 15,000 architects in attendance had an opportunity to hear AE911Truth sound a wake-up call about the impossible claims of the official story of collapse by fire of the three skyscrapers on 9/11/01.
We made the nightly news! Watch NY1's "relatively" balanced coverage
NY1 coverage of the High-Rise Safety Initiative
Published on Jul 12, 2014
Visit http://HighRiseSafetyNYC.org for more info.
9/11 Commission to Release Updated Recommendations Ten Years After First Report
Commissioners will convene for public event in Washington on July 22
July 9, 2014 4:36 PM
WASHINGTON, July 9, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Bipartisan Policy Center (BPC), the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania, former 9/11 Commission Chairman Tom Kean, former Vice Chairman Lee Hamilton and other commission members will release a new report on the 10th anniversary of the original 9/11 Commission report. The new report will examine the nation's current threats, homeland security challenges, successes and innovations; and the difficult questions and oversight obstacles presently facing policymakers.
Bipartisan Policy Center Logo
The event will take place at the Newseum on Tuesday, July 22, at 9:00AM. The speakers and a full agenda are listed below. The event is open to the press, but space is limited and registration is required. Please RSVP here.
Follow the discussion on Twitter @BPC_Bipartisan #BPCLive.
Bill de Blasio, another NYC Mayor who has an allergy to reality, decency, and an interest in actually investigating the crimes of 9/11/01 on Thursday said,
“From what I’ve heard it’s absolutely ridiculous,”… “And it’s inappropriate, after all the suffering that went on 9/11 and since. It seems to be this is a very insensitive and inappropriate action.”
That “insensitive and inappropriate action” is the ballot initiative spearheaded by the High Rise Safety Initiative, a group of grassroots activists and 9/11 family members like Bob McIlvaine, father of Bobby McIlvaine, have gathered 67, 192 signatures so far from verifiable New York legal residents, that if passed November 4th, it would require the City’s Department of Buildings to investigate the collapse of WTC 7 and any future high-rise collapses.
“I believe the City Council will share our view that this should never be on the ballot,” said that Mayor with Council Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito nodding in agreement beside him.
As far as I'm concerned, with Thursdays statement the current ”Hizzoner” officially joins the dishonor roll of elected NY City Mayors who choose to deflect genuine inquiry into the impossible physics of the 3 WTC towers destruction. He is on the wrong side of history on an issue that will never go away until properly investigated.
Keyboard Activism : What Does The Council Speaker Have To Say?