January 11th Action Proposal
As part of our on-going efforts to bring 9/11 Truth and related issues greater attention I would like to propose that our action on January 11th focus on the plight of the first responders and other victims of the toxic dust.
For my part I will be freeway blogging on January 11th with a specific focus on the need to help those suffering from the toxic dust as well as calling attention to the 9/11 toxic dust itself. I will also be calling my local House member, Speaker Pelosi, my two Senators and Senator Reid. Additionally I will make a point of telling everyone I meet about the plight of 9/11 dust victims. I will also write letters to the editors of the local papers and the S.F. Chronicle regarding this issue.
I think that this is an especially good issue to open our 2007 campaign with for the following reasons:
1) These people are suffering and the government has turned its back on them. Supporting them is the moral thing to do.
2) Helping these people is a very positive goal and a great way to start the year. The need our help NOW.
3) This is an issue that many people do not know about and is a relatively non-controversial entre' to 9/11 Truth.
4) This is an issue which is relatively non-threatening to the MSM and will allow us to get our foot in the door with them and begin to cultivate a real dialogue which can lead to more interest in the truth of 9/11. This is a classic human interest/environmental story that can easily be presented by and to the MSM.
5) This is an issue which is relatively non-threatening to lawmakers and will allow us to get our foot in the door with them and begin to cultivate a real dialogue which can lead to more interest in the truth of 9/11. This is a classic human interest/environmental story that can easily be presented by and to lawmakers.
6) This is a relatively clear-cut story: The EPA knew the Towers were full of asbestos before 9/11/01 and its own documents show that they knew the air was toxic in the days after the destruction of of the WTC.
7) Acting on this does not require a lot of advance notice or set-up time (we have one week) and individual activism can be very effective on this issue.
If you are in agreement with this proposed action for January 11th I would encourage you to contact others in your local groups and spread the word. At a minimum everyone should be able to call their House member, Senators, Speaker Pelosi and Senator Reid.
Speaker Pelosi contact info:
District Office - 450 Golden Gate Ave. - 14th Floor - San Francisco, CA 94102 - (415) 556-4862
Washington, D.C. Office - 2371 Rayburn HOB - Washington, DC 20515 - (202) 225-4965
Harry Reid contact info:
600 East William Street, #302 Carson City, NV 89701 Phone: 775-882-7343 / Fax: 775-883-1980
Las Vegas Lloyd D. George Building 333 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Suite 8016 Las Vegas, NV 89101 Phone: 702-388-5020 / Fax: 702-388-5030
Reno Bruce R. Thompson Courthouse and Federal Building 400 South Virginia Street, Suite 902 Reno, NV 89501 Phone: 775-686-5750 / Fax: 775-686-5757
Washington 528 Hart Senate Office Building Washington, DC 20510 Phone: 202-224-3542 / Fax: 202-224-7327
Toll Free for Nevadans: 1-866-SEN-REID (736-7343) -Restricted to calls originating from area codes 775 and 702
There are many things that we as activists can do. Aside from what I have already mentioned above, we can talk up the issue on other web sites, direct people to the new documentary 9/11 Dust and Deceit, post flyers, leaflet, etc.
I'm sure some of you also have some additional ideas and hopefully we can bounce them around and generate some energy and buzz for this first action of 2007.
Love is a verb, let's get busy!
your brother in truth, John