A "Full And Complete Accounting" Of The 9/11 Attacks
The 9/11 Commission's mandate is/was as follows:
The Commission's mandate is to provide a “full and complete accounting” of the attacks of September 11, 2001 and recommendations as to how to prevent such attacks in the future.
Specifically, Section 604 of Public Law 107-306 requires the Commission to investigate "facts and circumstances relating to the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001," including those relating to intelligence agencies; law enforcement agencies; diplomacy; immigration, nonimmigrant visas, and border control; the flow of assets to terrorist organizations; commercial aviation; the role of congressional oversight and resource allocation; and other areas determined relevant by the Commission for its inquiry.
Here is a partial list of things omitted from the 9/11 Report:
- Sibel Edmonds' testimony
- John M. Cole's testimony
- Bogdan Dzakovic's testimony
- Behrooz Sarshar's testimony
- Melvin A. Goodman's testimony
- Gilbert Graham's testimony
- Coleen Rawley's testimony
- Robert Wright's testimony
As I said, that's just a "partial list" of things omitted from the 9/11 Report. There is A LOT more. This proves beyond a shadow of doubt that the 9/11 Commission failed its' mandate to provide a "full and complete accounting" of the 9/11 attacks. This is reason enough alone to reopen the investigation.
The History Channel would lead you to believe that Controlled Demolition, a missile hitting the Pentagon, Flight 93 being shot down, and a few other things is all the 9/11 Truth Movement is about. This is nothing new. The media have been pushing this perception of us on the public for years now. However, I would like to thank the History Channel for proving that I am doing the right thing. By continuing the "trend", they have done nothing more than pushed me to work harder.
The majority of us in this movement have dedicated our lives to ending the nightmare brought on by the events of September the 11th.
Most of us started out just like everybody else. "The terrorists are attacking... Let's go carpet bomb the Middle East!!!" We waved our flags, and said "U.S.A... U.S.A..." and we cried. MAN did we cry. The images of all of those people holding up the pictures of their loved ones, hoping against hope that someone may have seen them. Or the rescue workers who worked day and night looking for survivors. Or the memorial services that were shown all over the networks for the fallen.
We cried, and we hurt, and to this day, we still do.
People within the 9/11 Truth Movement do what we do for six reasons:
- We figured out we were being lied to by members of this Government regarding the attacks of 9/11, and that didn't sit well with us.
- We saw that this Government was using that tragic day to further agendas that have no place in this country, or on this planet.
- We believe the family members who lost loved ones that day deserve closure, and justice as does the rest of this country.
- We know that either allowing or orchestrating the attacks against us IS WRONG. PERIOD.
- We know those responsible MUST be held accountable, and safeguards need to be put in place to stop it from ever happening again.
- We want the best possible futures for our families, our friends, our planet, and ourselves.
Before we go to war with Iran, or something worse, can we PLEASE get a "full and complete and accounting" of the day that has been used as a pretext for all of the bullshit that's going on in the world today?