Do 9/11 Conspiracies Stem from a Distrust in the Government?

Why do two-thirds of all Americans think it is possible that some federal officials had specific warnings of the 9/11 attacks, but took no action to prevent those attacks?

The defenders of the official version of 9/11 argue that "the high percentage is a manifestation ... of an American public that increasingly distrusts the federal government." In other words, they argue that the approximately 200 million people who say that the emperor has no clothes have an illogical distrust of the emperor, and so they are seeing things.

They've got the whole cause-and-effect thing backwards.

In fact, the American public increasingly distrusts the federal government because it is becoming more and more obvious that elements of the government carried out -- or at the very least -- aided and abetted the 9/11 attacks? Despite the say-nothing media, the American public is getting the fact that the government's story about 9/11 just doesn't add up and that the vast majority of people in every relevant field who have examined 9/11 say so.

The reason two-thirds of the American public believe the emperor has no clothes is because he doesn't . . . and yet he and his cabinet are demanding that we compliment him on his clothes. That's why we distrust him.

What do we trust? Our eyes and our brains.

And for those who think that the majority of Americans who question 9/11 are crazy, psychoanalyze THIS!

I say what Clyde the Ripper said

There is a truism that holds that there is always 10% that never get the word. It is also a truism among 30% of the sheep that King George the Dumb can do no wrong. Together they account for the 40%. Extrapolation then give us the truism that 100% of the thinking and aware citizens in this Country believe that the bushco administration was, in some way, shape, or form, responsible for 9/11. It is also a truism that it is time for criminal charges against the bunch. Forget impeachment, start a new truism and hang the guilty bastards.

Scroll down to see Comment # 10/350 by Clyde the Ripper — November 25, 2007 @ 3:25 pm