25 U.S. Military Officers Challenge Official Account of 9/11
The article, Twenty-five U.S. Military Officers Challenge Official Account of 9/11 – Official Account of 9/11: “Impossible”, “A Bunch of Hogwash”, “Total B.S.”, “Ludicrous”, “A Well-Organized Cover-up”, “A White-Washed Farce” was published today on OpEdNews. http://www.opednews.com/articles/genera_alan_mil_080112_twenty_five_u_s_....
The article details severe criticism of the official account of 9/11 by:
* General Albert Stubblebine, former commander of U.S. Army Intelligence
* Col. Ronald D. Ray, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense
* Major John M. Newman, PhD, former Executive Assistant to the Director of the National Security Agency
* Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski, PhD, former staff member of the Director of the National Security Agency
* Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter
* And 20 other officers
The terrible events of 9/11 have been used to justify two invasions of foreign countries and unprecedented repression of fundamental American rights at home. Yet, these officers say the official government account of this watershed event is false. It is imperative that 9/11 be reinvestigated so that the whole truth about this matter is revealed.
This is the tenth article I've written about prominent skeptics of the official account of 9/11. A list of all the articles appears below.
Please help disseminate this critically important information.
Articles About Prominent 9/11 Skeptics
Jan. 5, 2008 - Eight U.S. State Department Veterans Challenge Official Account of 9/11 - Official Account of 9/11: “Flawed”, “Absurd”, “Totally Inadequate”, “a Cover-up” featured statements by:
• Daniel Ellsberg, PhD, former U.S. State Department envoy to Viet Nam and Special Assistant to the Assistant Secretary of Defense
• Col. Ann Wright, former Deputy Chief of Mission of U.S. Embassies in Sierra Leone, Micronesia and Afghanistan. 16 years as U.S. Diplomat. 29-year U.S. Army career.
• Fred Burks, former simultaneous interpreter for President Bill Clinton and George W. Bush and others. 18-year State Department career
• Melvin Goodman, PhD, former Senior Analyst, Bureau of Intelligence and Research, State Department. Later served as Division Chief, CIA’s Office of Soviet Affairs and Professor of International Security, National War College
• Michael Springmann, retired career Foreign Service Officer. Former Consular Officer in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. 20-year career with the State Department and the International Foreign Trade Administration, Commerce Department
• George Kenney, former career Foreign Service Officer. Served as Yugoslav desk officer at the State Department headquarters.
• Michael Mennard, PhD, retired career Foreign Service Officer. Served as Regional Public Affairs Officer in India
• Edward Peck, former Deputy Coordinator, Covert Intelligence Programs, U.S. State Department. Later served as Deputy Director of the White House Task Force on Terrorism under President Ronald Reagan. Former U.S. Ambassador and Chief of Mission in Iraq
Dec. 13, 2007 - Seven Senior Federal Engineers and Scientists Call for New 9/11 Investigation - Official Account of 9/11: “Impossible”, “A Bunch of Hogwash”, “Fatally Flawed” featured statements by:
• Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter. Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology
• David Griscom, PhD, retired research physicist with 33 years at the Naval Research Laboratory
• Joel Hirschhorn, PhD, former Senior Staff Member, Congressional Office of Technology Assessment and former Director of Environment, Energy and Natural Resources for the National Governors Association
• Enver Masud, MS, PE, former Chief of the Strategic and Emergency Planning Branch, U.S. Department of Energy
• James Quintiere, PhD, former Chief of the Fire Science Division of the National Institute of Standards and Technology
• Dwain Deets, MS, former Director, Aerospace Projects at NASA’s Dryden Flight Research Center
• Edward S. Munyak, MS, PE, over 20 years experience as a Fire Protection Engineer for the U.S. Departments of Energy, Defense, and Veterans Affairs. Subject Matter Expert to the U.S. Department of Energy Fire Protection Engineering Functional Area Qualification Standard for Nuclear Facilities
Dec. 4, 2007 - Eight Senior Republican Administration Appointees Challenge Official Account of 9/11 - “Not Possible”, “a Whitewash”, “False” featured statements by:
• Paul Craig Roberts, PhD, former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury under President Ronald Reagan
• Catherine Austin Fitts, former Assistant Secretary of Housing under President George H.W. Bush
• Morgan Reynolds, PhD, former Chief Economist of the U.S. Department of Labor under current President George W. Bush
• Col. Ronald D. Ray, U.S. Marine Corps (ret), who served as Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense under President Ronald Reagan
• Mary Schiavo, JD, former Inspector General of the U.S. Department of Transportation under Presidents George H.W. Bush and William Clinton
• Barbara Honegger, Special Assistant to the Chief Domestic Policy Adviser to President Ronald Reagan. White House Policy Analyst. Project Director, Anti-Discrimination Federal Law Review, U.S. Department of Justice
• Edward Peck, Deputy Director of the White House Task Force on Terrorism under President Ronald Reagan. Former Deputy Coordinator, Covert Intelligence Programs at the U.S. State Department. Former U.S. Ambassador and Chief of Mission in Iraq
• Morton Goulder, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and Warning under Presidents Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter
Sept. 23, 2007 - Seven CIA Veterans Challenge 9/11 Commission Report - Official Account of 9/11 a “Joke” and a “Cover-up” featured statements by CIA veterans Raymond McGovern, William Christison, Melvin Goodman, Robert Baer, Robert David Steele, Lynne Larkin, and David MacMichael.
Sept. 5, 2007 - U.S. Navy 'Top Gun' Pilot Questions 9/11 featured the statement of Commander Ralph Kolstad, U.S. Navy ‘Top Gun’ pilot.
Sept. 4, 2007 - Former Congressional Office of Technology Assessment Senior Staff Member Calls for New Investigation of 9/11 featured the statement of Joel S. Hirschhorn, Ph.D., who served for 12 years as a Senior Staff Member of the Congressional Office of Technology Assessment and later as Director of Environment, Energy and Natural Resources for the National Governors Association.
Aug. 27, 2007 - National Academy of Sciences Member Calls for New 9/11 Investigation - Official Explanation a “Fraud” featured the statement of Lynn Margulis, Ph.D., world renowned scientist.
Aug. 21, 2007 - Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation featured the statement of James Quintiere, Ph.D., one of the world's leading fire science researchers.
July 16, 2007 - Former California Seismic Safety Commissioner Endorses 9/11 Truth Movement featured the statement of J. Marx Ayres, former member of the National Institute of Sciences Building Safety Council and former member of the California Seismic Safety Commission.