Ivins' Colleague Says He Was Murdered


Dr. Ayaad Assaad, who worked in the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Disease lab at Fort Detrick from 1989 to 1997, was interviewed yesterday by the Frederick News Post (the local paper in the area of Fort Detrick).

Dr. Assaad said of Ivins:

"He's a great man. He's honorable, sincere, honest and most important, he didn't kill five people and he didn't kill himself".

If Ivins didn't kill himself, that can only mean that he was murdered.

This Story Submitted by John Albanese on Sun was overlooked

Seeking Details, Lawmakers Cite Anthrax Doubts


No Autopsy

"dying last week of an overdose of acetaminophen."

He was taken to the hospital on July 27......and it was barely the 27th....

"Martyak, commander of the Criminal Investigation Division, said Frederick police were called on July 27 around 1:16 a.m. to assist with an unconscious person at Ivins' Military Road home. Officers spoke to Ivins' wife, Diane, who said she found him unresponsive on the floor and called for help"

"On July 29, Martyak said the department was notified by Frederick Memorial Hospital that Ivins was dead. Martyak said based on information from the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner in Baltimore, the level of acetaminophen in Ivins' system was "deemed an intentional overdose, rather than an accidental one."

There is just one problem with this...if he was found unconscious at home on the 27th he had to have taken this earlier......it takes days to die from acetaminophen poisening....

acetaminophen poisening:
"Symptoms may not occur until 12 or more hours after the acetaminophen was swallowed.

However, without rapid treatment, a very large overdose of acetaminophen can lead to liver failure and death in a few days."

If he was murdered, the only way that would be possible was if he was under the control of others several days ealier...and guess what? He was......

"The scientist was taken to Frederick Memorial Hospital for evaluation, then sent to a high-security psychiatric center in Baltimore.

But Ivins was inexplicably released on July 24.

The feds said they put Ivins under 24-hour surveillance as soon as he was discharged."

His wife would be an interesting interview and could help with this. Either confirm a suicide or deny it. Any word from her?

As for motive, that is an even bigger joke......want motive? The FBI claims his motive was to get rich from the vaccine. But it's NOT Ivins that would get rich from a vaccine. We are supposed to believe Ivins became a serial killing terrorist to make less money than his yearly salary......

"Ivins would have stood to make tens of thousands of dollars, but not millions."

But These guys wouldn't make a penny without the Government ordering their product. And that wouldn't happen without the anthrax attacks....

BIOPORT-AKA Emergent BioSolutions

"Emergent BioSolutions (EBS) Receives $24 Million Development Contract from the Department of Health and Human Services to Fund Continued Development of Anthrax Monoclonal Antibody"

Guess where all their money comes from?

"For the six month period of 2008, product sales increased by $35.9 million, or 75 percent, to $83.8 million....Product sales for the six month period of 2008 consisted of BioThrax sales to HHS of $83.1 million

The company's marketed product, BioThrax(R) (Anthrax Vaccine Adsorbed), is the only vaccine approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for the prevention of anthrax infection."

They have one product that the President of the U.S. ordered the government to buy from them after the anthrax attacks......

"We have derived and expect for the foreseeable future to continue to derive substantially all of our revenue from sales of BioThrax, our FDA-approved anthrax vaccine and only marketed product.

In October 2007, the White House issued a Presidential Directive that outlines the U.S. government’s objective to enhance coordination and cooperation among federal agencies with respect to countermeasure procurement and stockpile management."

Bush buddies and members of Military Industrial complex get rich....

"BioPort is under the direction of Admiral William Crowe, former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, former Ambassador to the United Kingdom and former Chairman of the President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board."

Recognize any of these guys?