Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth: The Charity That Should Be at the Top of Your Giving List
An important message from AE911Truth founder, Richard Gage, AIA
Make the most of your chance for a generous 2011 year-end charitable contribution to AE911Truth while helping us plan for our breakthrough year in 2012. We need your support this month in particular, as we put the finishing touches on the Final Edition of our new milestone documentary, 9/11: Explosive Evidence – Experts Speak Out. This film may very well be the most important 9/11 truth product ever, and it requires your timely help in order to ensure its release this year. Please donate now.
Our valuable work is funded only by the community of 9/11 Truth supporters; no one helps us but you. Your generosity so far this year has inspired us greatly, and your contributions empowered us to achieve numerous important accomplishments, including the following:
• We co-wrote our first AE911Truth book, 9/11: The Simple Facts Why the Official Story Can't Possibly Be True.
• We will have produced, by year end, the Final Edition of our landmark documentary, 9/11: Explosive Evidence – Experts Speak Out. The pre-release version was screened at least a hundred times across the country and around the world by AE911Truth supporters.
• We launched our dynamic 15-minute documentary with Ed Asner about WTC Building 7, whose five-minute version appeared on PBS hundreds of times before millions of viewers.
• Key debates with 2 prominent physicists aired on a hundred Pacifica affiliate stations. This and half a dozen other important debates on the 9/11 WTC evidence have been documented at AE911Truth.org.
• Our 10-city Midwest tour was a smashing success, and the summertime international speaking engagements in Ireland/Scotland, Wales/England and The Netherlands drew major attention to the explosive destruction of the WTC high-rises.
|Both Gage (center) and former Senator Mike Gravel (right) have been at the forefront of calls for a new 9/11 investigation, and your support brings us closer to that goal|
• The Toronto Hearings showcased AE911Truth alongside several other major 9/11 truth leaders and researchers in a four-day set of high quality presentations in front of a world-class jury-panel.
• 9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out was offered as a pledge premium for Pacifica Radio stations KPFK & KPFA (Los Angeles & Berkeley). We set a station record for the greatest amount of funds raised during any KPFK one-hour pledge drive.
• We overhauled our website to provide a more professional look, feel, and function. We doubled our number of social media followers to over 76,000, and we are moving our online store to a new platform before the end of the year.
• We now have over 1,600 verified architects and engineers and 14,000 other supporters who have signed our petition.
|AE911Truth has reached out to communities around the world and educated people of all political backgrounds about the explosive 9/11 evidence|
• We have established dozens of AE911Truth Action Groups that perform local actions on a monthly basis, including tabling, speaking at events and screening our documentary DVDs. Our Action Groups also reached out to other groups, such as Occupy Wall Street, to increase public awareness.
• We are supporting up to a dozen new other AE911Truth speakers who have joined me in presenting the explosive WTC evidence.
With most of these 2011 milestones behind us, we must continue our mission with quality and passion. To do that, we need your help.
We count on your amazing support to cover ongoing projects and the forthcoming new projects we are planning and budgeting for in 2012. The success of these endeavors depends on your ongoing contributions, large and small, from both one-time donors and sustaining donors. As a donor, you are playing a direct, active role in our historic efforts to achieve massive public awareness and secure a real 9/11 investigation.
|When Richard Gage (center), Marty McGee (fourth from right) and other 9/11 Truth activists stand up in the pursuit of justice, as they did at this Buffalo, NY presentation, they stand on the shoulders of generous supporters like you|
We believe that there is no greater calling today than that of the 9/11 truth movement. The exposure of the WTC controlled demolitions and their grave implications to the American people is the only way we see to stop the 9/11 wars, restore our constitutionally guaranteed freedoms, and set our country back on the course of liberty. AE911Truth is at the apex of this movement, due to the technical credibility of the 1,600 architects and engineers who have raised the alarm of fraud at NIST and are demanding true accountability. They have taken great risks to step forward. Now it’s your turn to support them by funding our efforts.
Please take this final opportunity in 2011 to make your tax-deductible donation. Join the family of sustaining supporters who give $10, $25, $50, $100, or $500 per month to make our critically important work possible. I invite you to co-create the exciting projects slated for 2012 – including our large-format, hardback, full-color AE911Truth evidence book.
We also intend to continue speaking throughout the world to present evidence and enlighten architects and engineers, media figures and government representatives as we continue to translate all our works to reach the broadest worldwide audiences.
Please take a moment right now to renew or even increase your dedication to AE911Truth, and remember to support us throughout this next critical year. Your contributions are the reason there is still hope for our country.
With gratitude and warm wishes for you in this New Year,
Richard Gage, AIA
Founder and President, AE911Truth
P.S. – If you’re unable to give at this time, please consider joining us as a volunteer on one of our teams. Contacting donors as a member of our Fundraising Team is one important way you can help. The Fundraising Team has openings for several volunteers, who receive special incentives to raise the funds and resources to continue our mission. In addition, you get the opportunity to dialogue with thousands of our supporters -- almost all of whom are excited to hear from us and eager to engage in meaningful conversation about our work. If you are interested in assisting us in this unique way, please fill out our volunteer form, and make sure to mark the “Fundraising Team” check box. Thanks for your help!