Osama Bin Laden Assures He Did Not Plan 9/11 - 1 minute video
When something hit the Pentagon I started doubting the 9/11 story and began looking for all that did not fit.
That was very early in the ongoing 9/11 Psy-op.
I remember hearing of a statement from UBL that was NOT going to be released because it was believed to contain "CODE" for his terrorist network.
I had never seen a talking head read from UBL's denial statement until I saw this video.
The blinders didn't come off for me till the Iraq War and an official torture policy -- I was still suffering 'American Exceptionalism'.
Good points, thanks Joe.
Now it's a couple million innocent dead people later and we're watching the Super Bowl like nothing happened.
I wonder if watching the Superbowl will be included in our reeducation?
WTC 7 - 1-min Collapse Compilation - for "Tabling" Video Loop Published on Feb 3, 2013
Why do people connect Osama bin Laden and 9/11? Answer: Mainly because the corporate media told, retold and echoed this story, right from when UA Flight 175 hit the South Tower. It was as if the copy had already been prepared to be distributed to the mainstream outlets, ready to be aired as soon as it was apparent that the nation was under some kind of attack. Even more strangely, they attributed the attacks - "this bears the hallmarks of Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda" - even though that obscure group had previous attempted nothing more sophisticated than crude truck bombs. 9/11 was completely different in every aspect to what we would have normally attribute to "al Qaeda". So, we were "informed" about an ongoing event and its alleged perpetrators, regarding a scenario with NO historical precedent or rational expectation, and before any form of inquiry had even gotten under way.
Then on September 14, 2001, as if to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, Osama bin Laden, in his own words and broadcast all over the world media, distances himself from the attacks. (?/!!) This is strange in and of itself. 9/11 was the jackpot of all terrorist operations, and to run rings around the entire US multi-trillion military-industrial-intelligence-law enforcement-security etc etc apparatus without a single shot being fired in return is surely the fevered fantasy of any "jihadist" or group with a grudge against the US. However, instead of bragging, crowing and strutting around proclaiming how he "wounded the Great Satan", he denies involvement on multiple occasions. Furthermore no other alleged member of his organization admitted any responsibility either.
This is just the first of a long list of anomalies and "bizarre goings on" as regards Osama bin Laden in relation to 9/11, in approximate chronological order:
1. There have been close ties between the Bush and Bin Laden families, going back decades.
2. OBL was one of many recipients of US taxpayer funds, funneled to the Afghan Mujahadeen anti-Soviet fighters by US Central Intelligence in the 1980s. He became one of many on the CIA's mujahideen *database*, which gave rise to the CIA's colloquialism for this database "al Qaeda" (meaning 'the base' in Arabic').
3. In 1999 - while OBL was one of the US' most wanted suspect, ABC reporter John Milller was able to sashay into bin Laden's mountain hideout and conduct a series of interviews *on camera*. Miller was treated well. This interview occurred *after* the US Embassy bombings in Africa, while OBL was on the FBI's most wanted list in connection with those attacks. Then make the comparison: for 10 years, the combined might of the US and coalition military, the intelligence community and Interpol failed to locate OBL, let alone capture him.
4. One of the first items on the Bush Administration's agenda in January 2001, shortly after Bush's inauguration was to order the FBI and intelligence agencies to "back off" investigations involving the bin Laden family, including two of Osama bin Laden's relatives (Abdullah and Omar) who were living in Falls Church, VA., which is, coincidentally perhaps, right next to CIA headquarters(!).
5. The Bush Administration instructed the FBI to disband their bin Laden unit in summer of 2001. John O'Neill, the former head of the FBI's OBL investigation unit was killed in the World,Trade Center, 9/11/2001.
6. According to an article that appeared in the French newspaper Le Figaro and numerous other reliable print media throughout the world (barring the U.S., oddly), in summer 2001, Osama bin Laden was visited by CIA station chief Larry Mitchell and other US personnel while in hospital in Dubai, where he was apparently undergoing kidney treatment. However, after being with OBL for several hours, his visitors left without him, despite his being on the FBI's "Most Wanted" list for his alleged involvements in the US Embassy and other bombings.
7. Osama bin Laden was last seen on the night of September10, 2001, one day prior to 9/11, at a military hospital in the Pakistani city of Rawalpindi where he was probably receiving kidney dialysis treatment. This military hospital is attached to an intelligence facility, jointly staffed by ISI agents and a US military/intelligence unit which reported to Washington DC on a daily basis. This was reported by CBS and many other media outlets.
8. Shortly after the 9/11 attacks, members of the bin Laden family resident in the US were spirited away from US jurisdiction via private jet (despite there being an ongoing ban on all private and commercial flights). This seems illogical: if OBL was truly wanted by the authorities, any immediate members of his family would have *surely* been the first ones brought in for questioning by the FBI: after all, being family members, any one of them might have been able to give law enforcement valuable information leading to his possible arrest. But this possibility was eliminated by the decision to keep OBL's family members away from questioning by U.S. law enforcement and intelligence agencies.
9. It does not require a massive military operation involving 10s of thousands of troops, air support and the accompanying huge logistical effort, just to capture ONE MAN. There was only person in Afghanistan with a link to 9/11. The plans to invade Afghanistan had been on President Bush's desk prior to 9/11
10. Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda were instantly blamed for the 9/11 attacks without a single solitary shred of evidence, and for an attack which was totally out of pattern regarding other attacks of which OBL/al Qaeda have been previously accused.
11. September 14, 2001: "I did NOT have anything to do with the attacks on America on September 11." Osama bin Laden in his own words.
12. The "smoking gun" videotape featuring Osama bin Laden, "found by US Marines" in Jalalabad, Afghanistan in October 2001 has been debunked as either faked, or misrepresented, by experts worldwide. The translations provided by the Pentagon for OBLs words have also been debunked as inaccurate.
13. OBL was apparently a most capable horseman, and horseback riding in the rugged mountainous regions on the Afghanistan-Pakistan border was his preferred means of transport (little else is possible, there being few paved roads in the region). Shortly after the 9/11 attacks, when the Bush Administration was blaming OBL for it, a plan was presented to senior Pentagon officials to send in a team of expert US military endurance equestrian personnel with accompanying support, and provided with the best intelligence available. This request was flatly turned down by top Pentagon brass, even though it was suggested that this would have been the best way of reaching and capturing OBL.
14. OBL "escaped" from coalition troops in Afghanistan and the Afghanistan/Pakistan border region on no less than four separate occasions, even after having being surrounded and heavily outgunned. For this to happen once would be a major military faux pas in which heads would have surely rolled. Twice would have been an extraordinary coincidence: the US military is highly trained and skilled in these operations. Four times suggests that elements within the chain of command have been compromising operations in order to to protect him. Furthermore, such repeated incompetence within US military units assigned to capture him is extremely unlikely.
15. The FBI did not charge Osama bin Laden in relation to 9/11 because "we have no hard evidence linking him to the crimes of 9/11" (Rex Tomb FBI head of publicity, 2005).
16. The US Department of Justice did NOT INDICT Osama bin Laden for 9/11, because "there is no evidence that would stand up in a court of law that links (OBL) with 9/11".
17. According to the CIA, there was no evidence that Osama bin Laden's considerable personal financial resources were used to fund the attacks.
18. We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". Dick Cheney, WhiteHouse.gov, Interview of the Vice President by Tony Snow, March 29, 2006
19. President Bush, on a number of occasions displayed his disinterest regarding Osama bin Laden: "I am not particularly interested in Osama bin Laden", "I am not really worried by Osama bin Laden" and "He doesn't concern me". Unless OBL was in secret custody, or dead, these statements are bizarre, considering that the US presence in Afghanistan was justified to the American people by the famous "smoking gun", (and 100% faked) videotape in which bin Laden confesses prior knowledge of the 9/11 attacks.
20. In September 2008, it was widely published in the media that new evidence from former U.S. officials reveals that the Bush administration failed to adopt any plan to block the retreat of Osama bin Laden and other al Qaeda leaders from Afghanistan to Pakistan in the first weeks after 9/11. If OBL was the prime suspect in the 9/11 attacks, this seems a most illogical and counterproductive course of inaction.
21. The CIA admits to faking a Bin Laden video.
22. Alec Station, the specialist CIA unit charged with stalking Osama bin Laden since 1996 was disbanded in late 2005. No logical reason has been given for this. Had a change in OBL's status before 2005 rendered the unit redundant?
23. Former FBI translator and whistle-blower Sibel Edmonds, the "most gag-ordered person in US history" has also reported that Osama bin Laden was "working for the United States right up until 9/11".
24. The 2011 OBL "assassination" scenario in Abbottabad, Pakistan is most problematic. It has no support apart from single sourced media pronouncements, and there was no body, no photos, no video, no witnesses, and none of the sailors on board the USS Carl Vinson from which bin Laden's body was allegedly dumped iton the ocean saw anything pertaining to a "burial at sea" that day or night.
25. Nobody in the district in Abbottabad had seen anyone resembling Osama bin Laden, including visitors to the property, gardeners, kids playing in the area, and neighbors walking their dogs.
26. The 'Situation Room' OBL photo-op was clearly a staged PR event, with blatant evidence of photoshopping.
27. The alleged photos of the "dead Bin Laden" are being withheld despite FOIA law suits.
28. Stratfor emails dispute the idea that 'OBL' was secretly buried at sea.
29. For 10 years, there was a $25 million reward for the capture of OBL, dead or alive... and nobody came forward. $25 million buys A LOT, and nobody was interested our money? (Yeah…right!).
30. All pictures at the Abbottabad crime scene have been classified, under a court decision by Justice Boasberg on account of "national security" concerns (!), and thirdly, when we the people inquired "where is his body", the government replied that Osama bin Laden's body was dumped in the ocean, using the convenient - but sanctimonious - that "the United States military had disposed of the body in way respectful of the Islamic tradition".
31. If OBL conformed to the status given to him by his accusers, all efforts would have been taken to capture him alive since the potential intelligence that could have been garnered from interrogation would have been a goldmine of information. Bin Laden was not captured alive for interrogation, and he was unarmed.
One final thought: We were informed (via an alleged confession from OBL) that a reason for the 9/11 attacks was because of (OBLs') anger towards the United States for stationing troops in Saudi Arabia "the cradle of Islam". He regarded this as the definitive defilement of the birthplace of his belief system. However, within a few short years, all US troops had been removed from Saudi soil, exactly what OBL had demanded. This is probably coincidental; the military resources were needed elsewhere, but it gave the impression that the Bush Administration had conceded to OBL's wishes; this is not exactly appropriate publicity especially as we have been informed over and over that "the United States does not negotiate with terrorists".
Did Zero Dark Thirty include this video with statement from Osama Bin Laden denying involvement in 9/11?
The talking head says Osama Bin Laden is saying "ONCE AGAIN". This is a report on his second denial.
the number 2 man in Al Qaeda" was killed several times, but kept coming back to life.