To read through every single word of this compilation?
this makes me sick...literally. To think this S.O.B. just sat there playing the innocent choir boy while all of this was taking place, knowing full well what was happening. Only a sick sadistical mind could operate with calm and patience during a pre-planned event like this. I have read this before...not all of it. But to go back really makes me ill. My God...what did they do.
Might I suggest first reading the questions, and then reading the 9/11 Report.
Edit: I posted just the link to this page on "screwloosechange.com", and someone posted...
Your questions have been answered, Troofer.
Ignoring the facts does not change the facts.
I said, "It's funny that you link to sites not charged with giving a "full and complete accounting" of the attacks of 9/11. If you had linked to the site that was charged with that, it would have looked more like this...
Unfortunately, they didn't answer these questions either."
Questions about Al Qaeda and State Sponsored Terrorism
1) What connections did our government have with the terrorists prior to 9/11?
· State department negotiations with Taliban re: pipeline through Afghanistan
· interaction with the Taliban and/or Bin Laden
· CIA training and arming of terrorists
2) What is the state of the Afghan pipeline now?
· When was the deal to construct it finalized?
· Who was involved?
· How is the pipeline being protected?
· Who profits from the connections as the pipeline passes through each country?
· Who has rights to the pipeline?
3) Why isn't Saudi Arabia on the list of countries sponsoring terrorism?
4) Why are the FBI and CIA seeking to exclude evidence about Saudi involvement with terrorists (See Exclusive: CIA and FBI press Congress to exclude intelligence on the Saudi role with 9/11 terrorists by Linda Robinson and Edward T. Pound: http://www.usnews.com/usnews/usinfo/press/saudi.htm )
5) In what ways might our government's policies toward Saudi Arabia have
contributed to September 11th?
6) Why was Saudi Arabia given preferential treatment above all other
nations in immigration? (Visa Express)
· What was the reason for creating the Visa Express?
· Prior to Sept. 11, Visa Express permitted approximately 97 percent of Saudi applicants to obtain visas without face-to-face interviews http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,73485,00.html
7) Why were the Saudi relatives whisked out of America so quickly when
other planes were grounded after the attacks?
· Who gave permission for them to leave?
8) On September 9th the president had a war plan on his desk to go into
· What was the origin of this plan?
· Why was this plan drawn up even before the September 11th attacks?
9) Intelligence was told in March of 2001 to back off investigating terrorists.
· Who gave the order?
10) Why did Donald Rumsfeld, immediately after the September 11 th attack, say that Saddam Hussein was involved?
11) Does the FBI have proof that it was in fact Al Qaeda that perpetrated 9/11?
· Do they know if the names the hijackers used were their real names?
12) Did Atif Ahmad have a connection to Atta as well as to Moussaoui?
· Is Atif Ahmed a British double agent?
13) What is the truth about the arrest of El Atriss who sold fake IDs to two 9/11 terrorists? There are discrepancies between the NY Times and Washington Post accounts of his arrest and release.
· Atriss is an Egyptian national who committed a crime. Why hasn't he been deported?
14) Who were the terrorist informants working with the FBI?
a.) What did the FBI learn from them?
b.) What were the 9/11 warnings provided by these informants?
c.) What was done with these warnings to protect the American public?
15) How did and do US energy policies play into Islamic terrorism?
· the Caspian Sea pipeline?
· Dick Cheney's energy task force?
16) How do corporate and big business interests play into foreign policy
· Enron pre 9/11; Halliburton, Bechtel pre and post 9/11?
· what are the names of the companies which are getting contracts in foreign countries and how do they influence our foreign policy?
17) What role did American think tanks, which make policy recommendations to the
administration, play in American foreign policy decisions and the proliferation of Al Qaeda?
18) Regarding sharing of intelligence pre and post 9/11:
· Did U.S. intelligence agencies share information about Al Qaeda with foreign governments?
· Did foreign governments share information with our government about Al Qaeda?
· If so, what information was shared about threats within the U.S. and from which countries did it come?
· Who received this information and what did they do with it?
· What changes have been made in sharing intelligence?
19) Why did President Bush specifically request a briefing on Al Qaeda in August 2001?
20) What is the connection between the Bush family and Bin Laden?
21) Regarding the Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF), which is a collaboration between the FBI and NYPD, also at times NYS Police, NY/NJ Port Authority PD and the US Secret Service:
· Was the JTTF aware of 20 warnings of an impending terrorist which were mentioned in Joint Intelligence Inquiry testimony?
· What did the JTTF know prior to 9/11 regarding potential terrorist attacks in NYC and specifically, the WTC?
· Was the JTTF informed of any warnings regarding the impending attacks from agencies of foreign governments?
· What was the nature of the warnings?
· What if any security precautions were taken as a result of the warnings?
· What information did the JTTF pass up the chain of command?
22) On the issue of state sponsored terrorism:
· Why did Mahmood Ahmed, Director of Pakistan's secret service, the (ISI) order Saeed Sheikh to wire $100,000 to hijacker Mohamed Atta?
· What was Mahmood Ahmed's relationship with Al Qaeda?
· Where did the money come from?
· Did officials in Pakistan know in advance about the terrorist attack?
· On September 11 th , Mahmood Ahmed had a breakfast meeting in Washington, D.C., with House and Senate Intelligence Committee chairmen, Rep. Porter Goss and Senator Bob Graham. What were they discussing?
23) To combat terrorism
· What sanctions can the U.S. place on individuals of non-terrorist states who aided and abetted terrorists through funding or other means?
· If there is no recourse, will the CIA continue to monitor their activities in the future?
· Will the State Department and other allied countries seek to ban their entry into the U.S. and their nations?
· How long does an individual remain a terrorist threat according to our policies?
· Will those individuals be banned from doing business with the U.S.?
· Since September 11 th , has our government developed specific policies regarding individual sponsors of terrorism?
24) Were individuals with ties to terrorists or states which sponsor terrorism involved in shorting airline and other stocks which were impacted by the terrorist attacks on September 11th?
September 11 Inquiry: Questions to be Answered
1. What are the names of the individuals and the financial institutions who placed "put" orders on American Airlines and United Airlines for the 3 weeks prior to 9/11? Who has possession of these monies?
1. Who approved the posthumous visa requests of Atta and Al-shehhi?
2. Whose job was it to check on the validity of student visas? Specifically, Hani Hanjour entered this country on a student visa and never attended class. Who was responsible for this?
3. What countries did the terrorists enter this country from? Specifically, when, where, and how did they enter this country? What country of origin were the terrorists' passports from? Under what names were their passports?
4. In 1996 Congress gave $800 million to the INS to upgrade its computer systems. To date, those systems remain antiquated. Where is this money? Whose responsibility was it to oversee that this was carried out?
5. Why was the CIPRIS (the Coordinated Interagency Partnership Regulating International Students – created by Congress in 1996) system not used to track foreign students after it was recommended by the National Commission on Terrorism in 1998 and was so effective in trials?
6. Three hijackers obtained visas under an accelerated approval program, called Visa Express at travel agencies in Saudi Arabia. Visa Express had only been in place for three months before September 11, 2001. Saudi Arabia is the only country with known terrorist risks which had this accelerated approval. Who initiated this process and what was the reason given for instituting the program? Why were incomplete and erroneously filled out visa applications of the hijackers approved?
1. A flight attendant on AA#11 notified her supervisor within the first few minutes of the plane being overtaken. What was the name of this supervisor? What exactly did he do with this information? Why was NORAD not immediately notified? What are the names of the individuals whose responsibility centers upon notifying NORAD in situations like this--on the local, regional, and national levels? Why was the protocol not followed?
2. Why were these four planes able to evade all radar ? Even when the transponders are disconnected, a plane is still able to be located by its "skin" on radar screens.
3. Was there a gun on AA#11? FAA executive summary stated that a gun was fired. This report was thereafter redacted. What is the truth?
4. Where did the information about box-cutters come from? How do we know that the terrorists were armed with these? Furthermore, why was the American public told after 9/11 that box-cutters were allowed on planes, when we have since come to find out that they were specifically listed as airline contraband? Who is responsible for this disinformation?
5. Where are the "black boxes" and the transcripts from all four crash sites? Why has the FBI not invited the NTSB into the investigation?
6. Nine of the hijackers were selected for special security screenings, two for irregularities in identification documents, six for extra-scrutiny by a computer screening program and one because he was traveling with a questionable individual. What exactly were the irregularities in identification? Which two had these irregularities? What is the name of the individual who made the decision to let these two men board the planes? What was done during the course of the detainment of these two individuals? What questions were asked? Was anything confiscated? With regard to the remaining seven hijackers, what was the list of questions asked of them? Who interrogated them? Was anything confiscated? What is the name of the individual who permitted these men to board the planes? Where are the logs and records and incident reports from these detainments?
7. Why was Logan Airport not sanctioned for its repeated failure to meet FAA standards for airline security? If they were sanctioned, how much were they fined? Did they completely pay the fine? What is the name of the individual who was responsible for making sure that Logan Airport met its airport/airline security requirements?
8. Where are all transcripts from Air Traffic Control? Where are all logs and records from the FAA?
9. Why did three foreign owned airline security screening companies have their liability levels capped in the Homeland Security Bill? Who is responsible for this? What was the reasoning?
Port Authority/WTC/City of New York
1. WTC was not up to "code" with regard to their fireproofing. Whose responsibility was it to ensure that these buildings were built to "code"? What is the name of the individual who was responsible to ensure that all buildings were maintained?
2. Why were WTC emergency evacuation protocols not followed?
3. Why were the roof access doors locked?
4. Why were the sprinkler systems locked?
5. Why was there no roof-top evacuation?
6. What is the name of the individual who made the announcement in 2 WTC who told workers to return to their offices?
7. In light of the 1993 bombings, what additional security precautions were put into effect?
8. The Port Authority of NY/NJ owns and operates Newark International Airport. They also owned and operated the WTC. Please explain the failure of the Port Authority to coordinate and act on the information about the second plane heading for the South Tower when they had this information available to them by their own Air Traffic Control Center. They had eleven minutes of notice that the plane was bearing down on Tower Two and yet, they told people that the building was safe and secure.
9. Why won't the Port Authority in concert with the City of NY release the 9/11 tapes?
10. What was the City of NY and the Port Authority told about these numerous warnings, which occurred over a period of years, and the dozens of warnings in the months preceding 9/11?
11. If they were told nothing about the warnings, why were they told nothing? If they were told, why did the City of NY and the Port Authority do nothing?
12. Why was the World Trade Center steel removed so quickly, without being examined, from the scene of a mass murder? Who ordered the removal of the steel?
1. Why was President Bush not immediately evacuated from the Sarasota school, but rather was permitted to remain in the building after the second building was hit and this nation was under attack? Why was protocol not followed? Was President Bush deemed to be in the "zone of danger"? If so, at exactly, what time was he put in the "zone of danger"?
2. Where is the log and record of the Secret Service agents? Where is the incident report?
1. At precisely what time was NORAD notified of each plane being hijacked? What was their response? What is the name of the individual who determined from which bases the F-16s should be scrambled from? What are the names of the pilots of these f-16s?
2. Whose decision was it to not utilize the F-16s' weapons?
3. Whose decision was it to not fly the F-16s at maximum speed?
4. Why didn't the F-16s intercept the hijacked airliners?
5. Please draw up a chart of NORAD's response to the Payne Stewart Lear jet incident vs. the 9/11 incident. Why was protocol not followed on 9/11? What is the name of the individual who did not follow protocol? Where are the transcripts from the F-16s? Where is the log and record from NORAD?
6. What satellites were orbiting North American airspace on 9/11? What exactly does the satellite imaging reveal? What companies own these satellites? Where are the records and logs for these orbits?
1. At a point in time when there was a "high level of chatter" why were the NSA warnings not translated on time? What information was contained in the warnings, specifically?
2. What agency obtained the photo of Atta at the ATM machine in rural Maine less than 48 hours after September 11th? Was Atta under surveillance? Where are the logs and records from the Boston FBI field office for the months June through September?
3. What degree of probable cause was Moussouai being held under when he was arrested in mid-August? What is the name of the individual who turned down the request for the search warrant? What is the name of the supervisor who was overseeing the Moussouai case? Where the transcripts from the original detainment hearing for Moussouai?
4. What is the name of the CIA operative who delivered Bin Laden to an American hospital in Dubai in July of 2001?
5. What is the name of the individual who decided to fly the Bin Laden family back to Saudi Arabia on the night of September 11th?
6. Please give a list of positive defensive postures that this country took on the morning of 9/11.
7. At exactly what time was the shadow government put in place?
8. Was the White House a target on 9/11?
9. At exactly what time was the White House evacuated? Who was in charge of this country on the morning of 9/11?
10. Please explain the United States' position with regard to the UNOCAL pipeline in Afghanistan and the position of our troops in Afghanistan prior to 9/11.
11. The Hart Rudman Report was issued in 2001, many taxpayer dollars were spent. What steps were taken, if any, to implement some of the changes put forward by that report?
12. "A briefing prepared for senior government officials at the beginning of July, 2001, contained the following language: Based on a review of all source reporting over the last five months, we believe that UBL (Usama bin Laden) will launch a significant attack against U.S. and/or Israeli interests in the coming weeks. The attack will be spectacular and designed to inflict mass casualties against U.S. facilities or interests. Attack preparations have been made. Attack will occur with little or no warning." How did Bush and his team respond to this dramatic and accurate warning? What intelligence was this heads-up based upon?
13. What did the FBI tell the NYPD in their Joint Terrorism Task Force regarding the numerous warnings about NYC being a terrorist target and the possibility of NYC and the WTC being hit by planes? What is the name of the FBI agent?
14. What interaction did our government have with the Taliban prior to September 11, 2001?
15. Prior to September 11, 2001, were warnings regarding the impending attacks received from agencies of foreign governments? When and from where were they sent? What was the nature of the warnings? What, if any, security precautions were taken as a result of the warnings?
Report Card - 9/11 Commission
Our purpose in providing this report card is to motivate the Independent Commission to better serve the public interest by informing them of their progress and work.
Our hope is that the Commission will view this mid-term Report Card and act upon areas of weakness. And, in doing so, better assure the American public that they are doing the job that needs to be done.
* We understand that much of the Commission's work is done behind closed doors. This mid-term report card reflects the limited information that we have gleaned from open-hearings, meetings and conversations with the 9/11 Commission staff director and 9/11 Commissioners. We are publishing this report card due to requests for information on the Commission's progress from victims' families and concerned citizens, alike.
Investigative, Informative Open Hearings D
The topics and content of the prior three open hearings were disappointing. Both the selection of witnesses and the probing by Commissioners in public forum fell short of our expectations.
Preparedness and critical thinking/questioning is a keystone of a thorough and worthwhile hearing, and in turn, an effective commission. Because the Commissioners either lacked the information and education on certain issues (namely the FAA and NORAD protocols, the timeline of 9/11, the evacuation and emergency response protocols of the City of NY), or simply did not have the will, the Commissioners, individually and as a whole, did not carryout the necessary hard-hitting lines of questioning, cross-examination and crucial follow-up questioning all of which are critical in unearthing the truth.
The FSC feels that expert witnesses invited to testify before the Independent Commission should hold valuable and pertinent information that will yield fruitful insights into the systemic government failures that occurred on 9/11. As an example, in the most recent open hearing, we had an “expert” witness testifying on Iraq and no expert witness testifying about Saudi Arabia. The FSC would like to draw attention to the fact that 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi, and none were from Iraq. Additionally, the 900-page Joint Inquiry Report shows no Iraqi connection to 9/11.
The FSC did attempt to recommend both Open Hearing topics and Open Hearing expert witness lists. Our requests were left unanswered. When invited to do so, the FSC has also supplied information and questions to the Commissioners for each open hearing. We will continue to do so. However, whether the Commissioners choose to use our line of questioning remains in their sole discretion.
Frequency of Hearings C-
This Commission has been established for over nine months. Yet, there have only been three open hearings. At its inception, the Commission promised the FSC that there would be one open hearing per month.
To date, the FSC has expressed concern about the infrequency of open hearings. We have also requested that certain months “double up” on hearings. These requests remain unanswered.
The purpose and power of open hearings was illustrated during the Joint Inquiry's investigation. Open hearings inform the public. Open hearings provide the impetus for change by shedding sunlight onto problems and failures. Perhaps, most importantly, open hearings ensure that not all of a committee's work remains classified.
Family Member Testimony B-
The FSC had hoped to have more than one opportunity to testify before the Independent Commission. The purpose of family member testimony is to draw better attention to areas that the Independent Commission is unwilling to address.
To date, the FSC has requested the opportunity for family member testimony at each hearing. These requests have remained unanswered.
Staff Director Interim Reports D
The legislation mandating the Independent Commission does not require Staff Director Interim Reports. The FSC has requested public interim reports be given by Philip Zelikow, much in the same way that Staff Director Eleanor Hill gave interim reports during the Joint Inquiry's investigation. Mr. Zelikow has denied such request.
One of the FSC's goals for this commission was to better inform the public. It is evident that public awareness saves lives. United Airlines Flight 93 and Richard Reid the “shoe-bomber” are excellent examples of the power and importance of public awareness.
Interim reports are critical in making the public more aware. Two years have passed since September 11th. Nine months have passed since this Commission has been established. And yet, the public still remains very much in the dark.
Structure and Conduct of Open Hearings D
This commission was established as an “independent” body of individuals to conduct an independent, non-political, bi-partisan, and unbiased inquiry into the failures that occurred on 9/11.
The FSC is shocked with the use of “minders” in the interrogatory process. And, despite the Commissioner's similar objection to “minders”, as stated at the last press conference, “minders” continue to be present during witness examination and questioning. The FSC does not want “minders” present during any witness examination and questioning; it is a form of intimidation and it does not yield the unfettered truth.
Also a concern of the FSC is the failure of this Commission to swear witnesses in prior to their testimony. Without sworn testimony, witnesses cannot be held accountable for what they testify about before the Commission. While given assurances by the Staff Director that prior witnesses would be brought to task for their inaccurate statements made during open hearings, the FSC has been given no evidence that has been done.
The FSC has additional concerns regarding the Commission's reticence to subpoena witnesses. The FSC had wanted the Independent Commission to “subpoena early and often.”
The Commission's failure to subpoena, while polite, prohibits the ultimate claim by the Commission that they, themselves, were the victims of “stonewalling” by the agencies, organizations and councils. Nine months into their investigation, the Commission must use every avenue possible to gain the information and access to witnesses needed to make their investigation a success.
Understanding of the Commission's Mandate incomplete
Public Law 107-306, which established this commission states that "the function of this commission is to conduct an investigation that investigates relevant facts and circumstances relating to the terrorist attacks of September 11th, 2001, including any relevant legislation, Executive Order, regulation, plan, policy, practice, or procedure; and may include relevant facts and circumstances relating to intelligence agencies; law enforcement agencies; diplomacy; immigration, non-immigrant visas, and border control; the flow of assets to terrorist organizations; commercial aviation; the role of Congressional oversight and resource allocation; and other areas of the public and private sectors determined relevant to the Commission for its inquiry.
The Commission is to identify, review, and evaluate the lessons learned from the terrorist attacks from September 11th, 2001, regarding the structure, coordination, management policies, and procedures of the federal government, and, if appropriate, state and local governments and non-governmental entities relative to detecting, preventing, and responding to such terrorist attacks."
Our interpretation of the Independent Commission's mandate is that the Commission would have investigated the Timeline of events that transpired on the morning of 9/11. There are a finite amount of facts that revolve around 9/11. These facts reveal a finite amount of glaring failures that occurred on behalf of our government and its agencies and institutions.
If the Independent Commission's open hearings are evidence of the Commission's understanding of their mandate, then the Independent Commission's obligation as required under law will not have been met. This failure will not only be for the 9/11 victims' families, it will be a failure for all of the American people.
Support Independent Journalism!
9/11 Blogger receives no foundational or corporate support other than from the ads below. We depend on your support. Help us cover the news and improve the site by becoming a monthly donor.