Support 911Blogger


Video: Japanese 9/11 TV coverage

William Rodriguez is off to Japan to speak with Jimmy Walters and others at the 911 Truth Conference in Tokyo.

Before he left, he sent us this compressed .wmv of a pro-9/11 skepticism segment he consulted on for Japan's "Asashi" TV program. Rodriguez says the program got great ratings.

Domo, William!

6 MB - WMV

oh no the pod theory!!!

oh no the pod theory!!!

Did not show WTC7

But they did show some controlled demo for comparison at least..

Also wondering about the after discussion in the TV studio, anybody can make a brief overview?

They mentioned the Bojinka plot, so perhaps some subtle LIHOPing in Japan huh

e-mail Google.

Please e mail Google and ask them why they keep trimming the viewership figures for Terror Storm. Demand an answer as to why they are unfairly blocking Terror Storm from reaching large numbers of people. We appreciate the great service that Google Video provides for free but what are they so afraid of that they would deliberately alter viewership totals and suppress the impact of this movie?

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/october2006/051006googlecensors.htm

They're also doing the same

They're also doing the same with 911 Press for Truth and, in addition, they're forcing users to 'Sign In' in order to register a rating or comment.

Possible reason without intent to censor

Folks,

While I am very concerned about the possibility that this is true, I've heard others saying that this is a common problem on Google video. We should look into this possibility before making any statements that are too definitive, lest we later find ourselves a bit embarrassed. On the other hand, if Google is censoring "Terror Storm", we have an issue before us that would even interest people outside the movement.

It may take some time to get the evidence together. But with a solid case, most likely Google would change their behavior before we had a chance to make too big a stink. We could certainly get a lot of people to lay into Google if they are doing anything shady.

International Truth Movement
http://www.truthmove.org

Great news !

Thank you William and Japan TV !

This segment seems to be interesting. What a pity I don't understand what they're saying...

Domo Areegato...

Mr. Roboto...
___________________________________

"It was all about finding a way to do it. That was the tone of it. The president saying ‘Go find me a way to do this."

Phonetic spelling

Most every other language is written in English using phonetic spelling. For instance, I can spell every word in spanish just by hearing it. Japanese is the same. The "ee" sound is always expressed with an 'i'. "arigato".

Hope you don't mind the correction. Totally positive vibe. And if you wrote it that way on purpose, and I'm not getting the joke, then this was just a public service announcement.

International Truth Movement
http://www.truthmove.org

I wish we could get an

I wish we could get an English transcript of this.

japanese commentator lying about bodies at pentagon

my wife is japanese. we watched it together and i got her comments afterwards. according to her, the footage before the panel discussion was fairly sympathetic but the commentary later was negative.

GET THIS --- the right wing commentator, who was the "expert" during the discussion, said that he had access, which he couldn't show on TV because it was too gory under japanese law, to photos of bodies strapped into flight seats, and other bodies, at the pentagon!! he said that he had these photos on his computer which the u.s. government also released on the internet. as far as i know no such footage exists which means that he is lying out his ass! does anyone know if there are any such photos?

we have to get a full translation of this.

I know Japanese, but the

I know Japanese, but the commentary at the end is hard for me to follow, so I can't really do the proper translation. I did follow the one guy saying he had the pics INSIDE HIS COMPUTER. First, those pics don't exist. Second, if they did exist, what business does he have with them in his computer? It's very fishy, and I hope viewers at least had a seed of doubt planted within them. There was clearly damage control at the end, since Japan is very much a part of this grand scheme of things.

For anyone interested in how many would be viewing this, most Japanese people only have access to around 12(?) channels. I believe this was Fuji TV, but I'm not 100% sure. The coverage definitely gets a lot of viewers who happen to have TVs on or are flipping through channels.

Oh, and they also called Dr.

Oh, and they also called Dr. Steven Jones, "Journalist Alex Jones" even after putting the same thing for AJ.

photos, what photos?

yes they definitely mixed up, intentionally or not, the two joneses. the mention of these photos, however, is the big thing for me. what a MASSIVE lie! apparently this would have appeared in the morning on japanese TV so it would not have been considered as seriously as primetime news. still it is shocking that they would try to get away with something like this.

this could be big to trace this guy down and find out where his orders to lie came from and for what reason.
anybody else out there in japan who could help out with this?

Apologies

Didn't even see the part that said it was shown on TV Asahi.

new pearl harbor

they are probably talking about this being the new pearl harbor and what happened after the LAST pearl harbor.

:O

About this "expert"

Can anyone put here the name of this expert who claims to have some photos of passengers in their seats ? If we have his name, maybe we can find his adress mail and contact him to have more info about these photos. If he couldn't have showed them on TV because they were too hard, he shouldn't have any problems to send them to one of us.

The expert is Mr. Shigeharu Aoyama

I'm Japanese, so good in Japanese, but not in English :)

The right wing commentator is Mr. Shigeharu Aoyama.
I have seen him many times in TV programs on political issues.

He is running institute. Fortunately the institute has English page. address is
http://www.dokken.co.jp/en/cp/board_of_directors.html

Wikipedia page(Japanese only) about Mr. Aoyama is
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E9%9D%92%E5%B1%B1%E7%B9%81%E6%99%B4

The TV program is "Super News Anchor" produced by "Kansai Telecasting Corporation".
You can find him at
http://www.ktv.co.jp/anchor/comment/index.html
as Wednesday's commentator.

Yes. Mr. Aoyama sad he has photos of body of passengers slammed into the pentagon which was shown on a U.S. court held this April in his laptop.
And although he can't show them, everyone can find them on the Internet.

And he also said he have met one of victims who was pentagon officer.

thanks for the info

excellent! this stuff is great. i will email him or his organization (their information is listed in the "contact" section of their webpage) and ask to see the links to the passenger photos at the pentagon. i encourage others to do the same. we'll see what happens next......

The program was actually,

Hi Anonymous,

Thank you for telling us who he was, but I think the program was not "Super News Anchor" but rather

"Sunday! Scramble"
http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/sundayscramble/

> And he also said he have met one of victims who was pentagon officer.

To be precise, I think he said, "(talking about victims at the Pentagon), that including people(or person) I met in the past" who was/were working at the Pentagon and was/were killed.

You are right The program is "Sunday! Scramble".

I misunderstood.
You are right. The program is "Sunday! Scramble".

Photos inside Pentagon

photos

thankyou, if this is the case than mr. aoyama is not lying and i am mistaken. there is the question if these are passengers or pentagon workers though.

Morto, finally did he speak

Morto, finally did he speak about passengers in their seats or not ?

These don't really show...

Hi Hiro san,

Thanks for the links, but these photos don't really show that they are still sitting in the seat of the American Airlines Flight 77.....

You know, there were people inside working, and all these could be simply some of them.

It'd be interesting if Mr. Aoyama could present us that "burned victim still sitting in the airlines seat" he talked about.

Message from my friend

Hiro-san,

There is absolutely no video or photographic, including U.S. Department of Defense photographs, evidence that verifies any aircraft hit the Pentagon. Actually video and photographs verify that it did not occur. After completion of the battle damage analysis of the Pentagon and surrounding terrain features with knowledge of aircraft design and operation the evidence was overwhelming that there was never any aircraft involved. The photographs show crispy critters but they could have been some individuals who worked in the Pentagon. You would not have crispy critters without aircraft wreckage surrounding them. Absolutely no aircraft wreckage was ever found within the Pentagon or outside.

A careful analysis of offices to left /north side of impact area reveals very little if any fire engulfment of the offices, books, desks, computers etc. immediately next to the collapsed area/damage zone.

If photographs do exist showing crispy critters in aircraft wreckage they would be significant but within DOD photographic and fire department photographic and video archives there are none that show wreckage or aircraft passengers or any signs of an impact by a Boeing 757 aircraft.

doug

911 truth in Japan

That was me speaking on the Asahi TV network program. In addition to that nationally broadcast show, three other TV shows and multiple nationally broadcast radio shows have questioned the official version of 911. At least 10 major national magazines have also had cover stories exposing the U.S. government lies of 911. My book about 911, written in Japanese, has sold 40,000 copies in 3 weeks and is #4 on the Japanese best-seller list. The Japanese are waking up and this is important because they are the people who finance the military industrial complex by buying U.S. government bonds. The U.S. Berlin wall in Tokyo is starting to crumble.

Hello Benjamin I read your

Hello Benjamin

I read your Red Book and will go to tomorrow's conference.
http://911.globalpeace.jp/911TICJ/English.html

Great !

Come back to tell us how it was, with some photos if you can.

What is the title of your book in English?

Do you have a website set up?

Hi Benjamin, I'm Yumi's friend in

Hello Ben-chan,

I'm Yumi's friend in Australia.
Eveybody, I don't think this Mr. Aoyama was lying.
At the end, he says, "The US Government has got to confront these allegations one by one. They shouldn't ignore the truthers"(he didn't use the word "truthers" but that's what he meant).

I think he simply believes the official story, so do the others there in the studio. Hiroshi Kurogane(the guy with kinda round face) says something like "those who supported Bush, as his supporting rate went down, became kinda insecure. So they wanted to find some way to help their emotional health balanced, therefore they grabbed this conspiracy theory" and that woman goes, "I actually interviewed some FBI and CIA agents in the past. They said that their organizational problems prevented vital information to get to the people it should have. I thought that explanation was rather weird, so I think people are really dissatisfied with that, and they ran to these conspiracy theories."
And to my surprise, this Mr. Aoyama agrees with both of them which are absolutely nonsense from my point of view!

Anyhow, I really believe they simply don't know many facts,
And they - of course/as usual - tend to believe the authorities.
So we need to wake them up!

Anyhow, BEST OF LUCK to all back in Tokyo for today's conference! I really want to catch up with your level here, and we need it to clear the false allegation against all the Muslims and Arabs in the world, and want to stop the illegal and violent occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan as soon as possible!

P.S. - I posted this morning here but somebody deleted it.
Wonder why....

mr. aoyama is referring to

mr. aoyama is referring to the same photos as above. he sent me the same. of course i have no way of knowing if these are passengers or not.

finally i agree with aus911truth about this. i do not think mr. aoyama is lying in this manner. he has only bought the big lie. in fact, whatever his political or 9/11 views, i regret that i suggested he was lying. i jumped the gun which is really bad form. accusations aren't the best way of reaching people......

Yes, morto

He just bought their lies cause that's a lot easier than facing the reality. After they showed the footage from NYC, he(Mr. Aoyama), being asked his opinion, flat denied the possibility of the inside job. Yet he says, "Even so, I can understand why they think that way..."

But he only forcuses on the Pentagon. He simply avoided taking a serious look at all the other allegations at the WTC etc that the program introduced prior to this studio session. I see no mal intention there. And I believe that's partially because he had met some officials at the Pentagon in the past, so it's kinda natural for him to focus on there.

And as I said, people don't want to wake up to the reality of, "they are THAT bad." People in general, know politicians are bad, but they don't want to think they are THAT bad. That's what's preventing those in the studio from seeing the facts that we all know.

Morto, I found out!

Hi Morto,

Thank you very much for agreeing with me, and I haven't changed my mind about

> i do not think mr. aoyama is lying in this manner.

I mean I don't think he lied...
I do think he doesn't know many facts, but in truth, he probably doesn't want to know.

I found a site in Japanese now, that says this Aoyama is a far right commentariat = propaganda agent who works for the authorities. It says that he spread a rumor that went like, "there are underground passages in Baghdad, and Iraqis are hiding toxic gases etc there and hiding(therefore, there's no use of having the UN inspectors there and we cannot help but attack them)."

It continued to say one of his books was praised by Shintaro Abe - current Japanese Prime Minister!!

The original(in Japanese) is here:
http://www.asyura2.com/0601/bd45/msg/857.html

Its author also says that it(that TV program) revealed the lack of Aoyama's intelligence-analysis capabilities. LOL

what is truth?

i agree. mr. aoyama is not lying about there being pictures when there are not, which is what i thought initially, but this does not mean that he is some sort of gandhi. far from this it seems...... thanks for the research!

Exactly!

Hi Morto,

Yes, you're right.
I think I probably overlooked your initial comment in your post titled "japanese commentator lying about bodies at pentagon" where you wrote, "the right wing commentator."

I had no idea what this Aoyama was like, so I simply wrote my impression. I still believe he didn't lie, but it's true that he shifted the focus onto the Pentagon and away from so many questions that the former part of the program pointed out.

Also, I'd like to doublecheck what you said in "mr. aoyama is referring to,"

> mr. aoyama is referring to the same photos as above. he sent me the same.

Did he give you exactly the same URLs Hiro-san posted?
Nothing else???
Then, it's exactly what my friend says. LOL

Did you read my post "Message from my friend" addressed to Hiro-san?

the "pod"

This news segment is to undermine the 911 movement and discredit people who researched thus believe 911 is an inside job.

This Benjamin guy, his Japanese is so bad I think many Japanese don't take him seriously especially since
he is still talking about the "pod" and "some kind of missile" from the "pod". I mean he is still talking about the "pod" in public? I mean the "pod"? Why they need to lauch missile? What is it for?

After all at the end they concluded, although it looks like the lady protested a little bit, one "expert" and others agreed and thus convince gullible Japanese who still keep watching television in trance that the "conspiracy theory" they ,who were interviewed on the "news" and many Americans , talking about are not be taken seriously. They even said that those "conspiracy theorists" are psycologically unstable. They need a "conspiracy theory" to hold on to. Usual stuff. Those damn conspiracy theorists!

Nevertheless so many reasonable and intelligent Japanese are researching and talking about the goverment version of "conspiracy theory" seriously. Japanese spin masters can not ignore anymore.

Anonymous, it's not wise to

Hi Anonymous, whoever you are,

It's not wise to undermine what Benjamin has been doing - contributing to the 9/11 truth movement in Japan.

"Pod" and "flash" are real.
That's why they get attacked severely.
Long after "In Plane Site" was out, yes it was actually when 7/7 happened, I saw the "flash" clearly on the footage that Australian ABC TV showed on the news!

If you deny those, please present proof, and perhaps "your" identity?

The "pod" proof.

Australian ABC showed the "pod" and "flash" to the public is exactly one of the proof that in order to undermine the
other compelling evidences are to announce publicly those patently absurd urban legend that defy rational explanation. Do they suddenly change their policy to tell the truth?

Besides that what purpose does the "pod" serve? Why do they need to launch a missile into the building?

PS,
What kind of proof do you present there's a pod monunted on the airplane besides that you "clearly saw it" on the television or "In Plane Site" DVD?
Why do I have to present my identity?

Then, why...

Anonymous,

> Australian ABC showed the "pod" and "flash" to the public is exactly one of the proof

Oh yeah, is that so?
Then could you tell me why they stopped showing that very image especially after ten(one of commercial channels) showed "In Plane Site"? I see their intention... the opposite from whatever you are saying.

> Besides that what purpose does the "pod" serve?

DU('depleted' uranium) weaponry expert has pointed out that flash looks identical to the ones he saw right before DU bombs explode. They HAVE found that DU was present at the Pentagon. WTC could be the same.

> Why do they need to launch a missile into the building?

That's one reason out of hundreds that we HAVE to have a legitimate investigation! I'd say. I personally think, with DU bomb explosion, it'd look much more horrific than just a plane crashing. You see, they needed a 'shock and awe' here to scare NOT ONLY Americans but Aussies, Japanese, and the rest of the world especially in the West - cause the other side has seen this kind of atrocity all the time committed by us. Anyhow, they needed to make it more terrifying. The impact of the image, you know. DU would certainly enhance that in their favor. If you perform a drama, you want the best effect to move the audience. That's what happened, and it worked ..... until we the 9/11 truthers found out so many facts that indicate the other way.

> What kind of proof do you present there's a pod monunted on the airplane

I remeber Dave vonKleist told us that a credible(I'm sure you'd attack anything like this though) Spanish paper journalists did the investigation on those images, and found that the "pod like object" was definitely NOT a shadow or anything BUT three dimensional object.

> Why do I have to present my identity?

I just see this tendency of people who attack the "pod" or "flash" remain "Anonymous" in forums and mailing lists.

Perhaps you're attacking "pod" and "flash" so that many of us WILL realize the importance of them. LOL Thanks for that then.

A part of a cartoon is still

A part of a cartoon is still a cartoon.
Pod and Flash is still one of the most diversive disinfos in this movement, which was designed in time during 2004 to oppose TV Fakery, when we almost established our first breakthrough.

Thanks to idiot Phil Jayhan we didn't.

V.Kleist also still doesn't care about the truth (though he covered much of it in "In Plane Site"), coz apparently he's the same calculative businessman like many in this movement.

I hope, that japanese 9/11 truthseekers will not fall for this nonsense.

What is 9/11 TVFakery?-Pt.6.1008 (More "Discrepancy planes")
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLjWXNou_OE
Other presentations of the 9/11 TV Media Hoax:
What is 9/11 TV Fakery? Pt.5.1001 (The line-up concept)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cFfvQJ1r9-Q
9/11 TV Fakery: Pt.4.923 The nowhere 'plane' etc...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=se7-c4WKgPI&watch_response
9/11 TV Fakery: Pt.3.923 (FOX TV Feed Discrepancies)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4×4Yceg-ZxQ
Video Overlay proves 9/11 TV Fakery (v.2.917)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=U4AlmPyQ4IU

..well while we're here, some photos of this conference:

http://yumikikuchi.blogspot.com/
http://yumikikuchi.blogspot.com/2006/10/911-truth-international-conferen...
Sunday, October 08, 2006
911 Truth International Conference Photo Gallery!

Beyond Expectations!

Yesterday‘s 911 Truth International Conference was an overwhelming success and it exceeded our expections! I will write more soon, but for now, here are some pictures!

Greetings on Stilts JPG
From early in the morning guests were directed to the conference tall by ladies on stilts.

Yumi giving the opening address!

Movie Audience JPG

...

Yumi then proceeded to introduce the main guests for the event... Jimmy Walter flew over to Japan from Austria especially for the event.

Nico

I posted a link to Yumi's blog before I noticed your post in the comments section.

FYI

Is this what the "terrorists" used to

Let's see,

Anonymous turns into ewing2001?
OK,
Then let's see WHO BENEFITS out of this.

Me and others who support pod and flash,
Or you guys who deny them.

Like I said, with the pod and flash, as I wrote, they enhanced the shock the people around the world would get.

They made it look a lot more shocking.
That's probably a part of the reason to say the least, why they used the pod. And we saw the flash.

But you guys denying them could make us, genuine 9/11 truthers divided. And that's always what the authorities want to do.

Down here, we just watched a program about a paper mill company sending spies to ALP(Australian Labor Party) and Green movement back in 80's(I think it was) who wanted to stop logging. Even after what they've done was revealed, they say they did the right thing, and not ashamed at all.

That kind of people, we're facing.

From Yumi's blog:
http://yumikikuchi.blogspot.com/

Leuren Moret, the well known and internationally famous expert lecturer on the health effects of depleted uranium (DU), presented testimony on the high levels of radiation recorded in the area around the Pentagon in the hours and days after the destruction that took place there, suggesting that a cruise missile was the cause of the damage and NOT a passenger plane as we have been told, as cruise missiles contain DU.
(End quote)

and on that Spanish paper report:

Back in June 2003 La Vanguardia in Barcelona, Spain, published an investigative report on the plane that slammed into the South Tower. The report was a simple affair, it used the photo we see here on the left and wondered what these strange objects attached to the underside of the Flight 175 might be, and whether they were just an optical illusion. After a thorough digital image analysis by a Spanish university, the article came to the conclusion that the objects were three-dimensional in nature and could not have been caused by shadows or reflections. Full Stop.
http://www.amics21.com/911/flight175/

I know that nothing stop you

I know that nothing stop you from believing and promoting an incredible "pod" and "missile" urban legend.

For a reasonable and rational person when they are presented this "pod" with other credible evidences that suggest 911 is an inside job. Credible evidences also become ludicrous myth. "This guy says that they planted a bombs in the building using Bush family company Securacom to demolish building. That might be true. But airplane doesn't have windows? "Flash" right before the airplance hit the building Doesn't that require incredible suprehuman timing?
Most of Japanese can not manage to understand English. Also most of the population in the world Do Not read. Usually they don't investigate. So it is very
effective to spread the disinfo contaminate the credible evidence with urban myth such as "pod" on television "news" such as ABC.

QUOTE
"I personally think, with DU bomb explosion, it'd look much more horrific than just a plane crashing. You see, they needed a 'shock and awe' here to scare NOT ONLY Americans"

I personally think without any bomb explosion the airplane crash to WTC is horrible enough. Plus most of the population in the world never saw "DU bomb" explosion.

Quote
"I remeber(sic) Dave vonKleist told us that a credible(I'm sure you'd attack anything like this though) Spanish paper journalists did the investigation on those images, and found that the "pod like object" was definitely NOT a shadow or anything BUT three dimensional object."

Told us? us? Who are you? Can you represent you opinion as just yours Not as us, or many of us, or we?
Anyway ,Incredibly
this is the journalist that your present as credible.This is a quote from your link http://www.amics21.com/911/flight175/
"The Letters to the Editor page in La Vanguardia was soon flooded with readers complaining that the article had not explained what these objects could be, but the journalists refused to comment, they were investigative journalists and it was not for them to speculate on unknowns."

The "credible" journalist of La Vanguardis never responds to the angry readers. That is the "credible" journalists you and your asscoaites were told to believe by ever trustful Dave von Kleist.

Quote
"Then could you tell me why they stopped showing that very image especially after ten(one of commercial channels) showed "In Plane Site"?"

Even the docile fluoride drinking population may realize the stupidity of the "pod" theory if they are shonw too many times.

No, you're not making any sense at all but

You sounds like 'msq' in Japan who finds any site that talks about 9/11 EXCEPT "Ashura" forum, and attack anybody who writes about 9/11 truth.

> I know that nothing stop you from believing and promoting an incredible "pod" and "missile" urban legend.

Oh yeah?
You will never stop till they stop paying you!
Just like that Davin guy on Arizona radio show.
Did you listen to that brilliant program?
http://www.911blogger.com/node/2278
http://www.911podcasts.com/display.php?vid=158
5MB Audio

> For a reasonable and rational person when they are presented this "pod" with other credible evidences that suggest 911 is an inside job.

You didn't really finish a sentence there...

> Credible evidences also become ludicrous myth.

Yeah, that's what you want us to think.

> "This guy says that they planted a bombs in the building using Bush family company Securacom to demolish building. That might
> be true.

Ah, I wish that was the case, cause there are many people who don't even see that is feasible. So, to many sheeple, 'planting explosives' and 'pod and flash' are the same - myth!

But in a way, if everybody watches the footages of "pod and flash," they will realize they are there. That's why you HAVE TO STOP this spreading, you see. On the other hand, it is rather difficult for ordinary people to believe the "explosives were planted" idea. Cause they tend to assume that would take a lot of men/women working for days. Again, that's not true according to Prof. Jones though.

But as YOU pointed out, people don't read.
So what's the possibility of people rather watch video footages, or read Stephen Jones article if they were given that choice?

Obvious, isn't it.
People are usually lazy, so they will choose to watch the video!
Then, it'll be clear to them that something was horribly wrong,
And that you guys don't like!
Therefore, this constant attack.

> But airplane doesn't have windows?

Didn't you hear that witness' account?

> Doesn't that require incredible suprehuman timing?

Don't you know we have computers in this modern world?
"Hijackers with plastic knives" who couldn't fly Cessna well, making that attack is rather "superhuman" I reckon.

> Most of Japanese can not manage to understand English.

Yeah, that's the shame... so that we've gotta wait for somebody like Yumi to have those documentaries translated into Japanese one by one. And yet, they are doing pretty well there!

> Also most of the population in the world Do Not read. Usually they don't investigate.

That is helping the authorities side TREMENDOUSLY, I should say.

> So it is very effective to spread the disinfo contaminate the credible evidence

And it is VITAL for them(the real terrorists in power) to spread the disinfo that says some credible evidence is a sham. Denying the genuine evidence to further cover up what they did on the day, as well as dividing this truth movement.  KILLING TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE!

> personally think without any bomb explosion the airplane crash to WTC is horrible

Yes? But they wanted to make sure that the airplane would explode immediately after the impact, and to get the best effect to stir this incredible fear.

> Plus most of the population in the world never saw "DU bomb" explosion.

Yes, that was very convenient for them!!
LOL
People don't know, so they couldn't tell, right.
But some experts can see it clearly.

> Told us? us? Who are you? Can you represent you opinion as just yours

I have many friends and mates who believe pod and flash.
And you can come to our showing(we'll organize one in the near future) anytime to have this pleasure of meeting me in person, if you wish! LOL And I'm sure a few of your mates came to see me already.

You just ran out of words to deny me and my claim.
What about my question, WHO BENEFITS FROM THIS.
WHO BENEFITS FROM DENYING THE POD AND FLASH?

> "The Letters to the Editor page in La Vanguardia was soon flooded with readers complaining

You must have been very busy back then.

> they were investigative journalists and it was not for them to speculate on unknowns."

Of course not.
If they were not sure, they say so.
They don't simply make up some story to fill the gap.
That's what real journalist should do, isn't it?
And that's why we need legitimate investigation!

> Even the docile fluoride drinking population may realize the stupidity of the "pod"

No.
Completely opposite.
If they see it many a time, they will realize something is very strange. And that's why ABC was probably told to stop showing that footage.

The "pod"

Obviously there is no end to this "pod"argument between me and Aus911Truth plus your mates cause both sides saying the same thing until "they" stop paying me.
Who benefits from this? It is obvious to me. However it is also obvious to Aus911truth and your mates.
You and your mates can present all experts to claim that "pod" and "flash" is obviously, there missiles were launched for whatever the reasons you present which I found ludicrous. This Japanese lady Yumi or/and Benjamin also seem to love promoting this "pod" thing any chances they can get.
The Pod theories and some others are there for the reasons only serve to damage the credibility of the 9-11 skeptics' case. That's also exactly the same thing Aus911Truth is going to say so though.

WHO BENEFITS FROM DENYING THE POD AND FLASH?

> both sides saying the same thing until "they" stop paying me.

Interesting.
You are the first one who ever said that to me,
if that's what you're implying here.

> Who benefits from this?

OK, you and ewing2001,
Why don't you answer that question of mine then?

Yeah, just answer my quesion,
WHO BENEFITS FROM DENYING THE POD AND FLASH?

1) If everybody believed the pod and flash --

They'd be added to other evidence to prosecute the real terrorists in power, and we will have them investigated properly.

2) If somebody like you deny the pod and flash --

As I wrote, THAT KILLS TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE from DoD or CIA's nasty guys' point of view.

THAT WILL HIDE THEIR CRIME, AND DIVIDE THE 9/11 TRUTH MOVEMENT. Which is what's happening as we can see.

3) If everybody denied them(though it won't happen) --

Then we just won't be able to investigate them and to use them in order to accuse the real criminals. Some charges less for them, and some criminals could get away from being prosecuted.

Dave vonKleist has been getting attacked so severely because he was definitely one of the first who spoke out, and especially because his "In Plane Site" was the first big hit for the 9/11 truth movement in Japan and here, they needed to deny him and his claims badly.

Look at that "Dave vonKleist on Glenn Beck on CNN"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9MHojRsTRA

How Glenn ridicules Dave.

They(or, your kind of people) need to attack him hard. Because his documentary was full of truth. Dave talked about the explosion at WTC Tower 7, and suggested that it could have been the case at the other towers, which later got proven by Prof. Jones and others.

Dave is actually our hero. But for above reasons, you need to attack him and deny what he told us about the pod and flash.

So, folks

WHO BENEFITS FROM DENYING THE POD AND FLASH?

Post Script

I am genuinely embarassed my spell miss on my previous posts. I am not a native speaker of English is not a sufficient excuse.

By the way I forgot to mention what Aus911Truth says on previous post.
Quote
"From Yumi's blog:
http://yumikikuchi.blogspot.com/

Leuren Moret, the well known and internationally famous expert lecturer on the health effects of depleted uranium (DU), presented testimony on the high levels of radiation recorded in the area around the Pentagon in the hours and days after the destruction that took place there, suggesting that a cruise missile was the cause of the damage and NOT a passenger plane as we have been told, as cruise missiles contain DU."

So what you are saying now is that unusually high level of DU contained in cruise missiles which hit the WTC launched from mysterious
pod is actually affecting Pentagon area? What caused that? Quantum Phisics argument must be involved in this "pod" case? Wow what a shocking truth.

Considering what you said. Quote,
"Anonymous turns into ewing2001?" You are actually a quite funny man!

Anon

I think most people here greatly appreciate the posts from people for whom English is not a native language and don't care at all about spelling or grammar mistakes.

Aus911Truth,

Aus911Truth,

I didn't turn from "anonymous" into ewing2001.
I still consider the pod and flash as "disinfo".
Not because they either exist or don't 'exist'.
It's part of a cartoon plane, that's the point.
(The flash however could have been also triggered from an internal explosion within the building)

The research to which these elements do refer do all analyse non-live broadcasted footage as in "not shown live on TV"!
ABC7 and FOX11 had the only live broadcast.

The alleged aircraft with no additional visuals (as above) vanished behind the north tower, then followed by a non-audio fireball explosion.
ABC7 had the North Tower covering the South Tower.

The aircraft wasn't a real object, but a CGI.
Did i make myself clear enough now?

PS: La Vanguardia didn't do the story, but Luis y Sally,
which had been associated with the paper. It was actually their project amics21 which did the story. Get at least your facts straight.

PPS: I'm not interested in a follow-up debate in this blog, coz it seems to distract from the original topic.

If some japanese "pod supporter" are interested to confront the findings of 9/11 TV fakery which makes the pod research secondary and shows its distractive, diversive and disinformative elements, then they should join the particular blogs on this forum.

http://www.911tvfakery.net

About the "pod" and the

About the "pod" and the explosion. I know someone who went to Afganistan and Iraq as a marine, who did tests with standard jet fuel. A simple amount of fire won't light it, but will go out. However, he also tested hydrolic fuel, which lit up instantly. There's no need for a missle or rocket or something to light up the plane, hydrolic fuel would cause a massive initial explosion.

As for the pod, itself, there is none. It's an award vantage point of the udnerside of a plane. Go look at some photographs of planes online. It's clear. I have a friend who is a pilot in training who I talked to about the "pod" theory whenI first learned about it.