Mark Wahlberg reads 9/11 Commission Report in 'Shooter' conspiracy movie
Watch the trailer here and more specifically at 00:20 for a very clear shot of the 9/11 Commission report:
(More after jump)
In the film, 'a marksman (Wahlberg) living in exile is coaxed back into action after learning of a plot to kill the president. Ultimately double-crossed and framed for the attempt, he goes on the run to track the real killer and find out who exactly set him up, and why'.
At about 09:31 minutes into the full film, there is a scene where Wahlberg is checking the news online and says to himself "Let's see what lies they are trying to sell us today" all while a copy of the 9/11 Commission report can be seen in the right hand corner of the frame. He then proceed to read the book. Now if that's not a wink to the 9/11 Truth movement! Also, they feature the book in the trailer for now clear reason, except maybe as another wink-nudge-nudge.
The film is literally an M.O. for false-flag black operations:
• JFK-like Oswald patsy frame-up: Wahlberg is tricked into thinking he is on a training exercise to figure out how a shooter could kill the president. The footage captured by CCTVs during this exercise is then shown to the media. Wahlberg (aka Oswald) is supposed to be killed by a policeman (aka Ruby) who later gets murdered himself to get rid of all leads.
• Evidence (Wahlberg’s gun) is planted.
• Compartimentalization is clearly laid out to show that even Wahlberg, whilst carrying out covert military operations on a need to know basis, was actually unknowingly part of a cover-up of a government-sponsored genocide in Africa.
• Top level elements of FBI and other agencies are in on it.
• They lay out the NWO as an untouchable conglomerate, against which little can be done.
• Other notable quotes :
“Nothing, no matter how horrible, ever really happens without the approval of the government, over there and here. The problem isn’t the doing, the problem is that the people in power have to admit they knew. The prisoner are killed at AbuGraib but only the underlings go to jail. Their bosses knew. We know their bosses knew. But you don’t say it”.
“There are no democrats, republicans, Sunis or Shiites, just have and have-nots”
“It’s all about oil”.
The film is basically all about a big government conspiracy theory and somehow they plaster 9/11 Commission report on the screen. The director is evidently doing his best to show his audience there might be a connection there.