911 museum

AE911Truth Slandered over 9/11 Museum Outreach Legal Action Considered

Written by Craig McKee

Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth needs your energy and your outrage over how the organization and the cause of 9/11 Truth were treated by the mainstream media last month.

Specifically, we're asking you to write a letter to CNN to let the station know how you feel about the recent installment of The Lead with Jake Tapper. The five-minute report dealt with the AE911Truth initiative to distribute our alternative brochures at the site of the newly opened National September 11 Memorial and Museum, which we attended. You can send your letter to CNN via this link on its web site.

For background on the AE911Truth reaction to the CNN report, read the article currently posted on our website.

Grand Opening – May 21, 2014: National September 11 Memorial Museum

 

History has shown us that in order to maintain an official myth, there must be an official consecration of that myth. Unfortunately, this is what will be taking place at Ground Zero on May 21, 2014.

It's the opening of the 9/11 Memorial Museum, an elaborate, taxpayer-funded, public relations campaign to forever cement the fantastic claims of the official conspiracy theory into the history books. And that is why we are now reaching out to you.

Museum visitors will be presented with a first-rate “Madison Avenue” account of September 11th that has served as the justification for two wars, demolished our national economy, and deprived us of our privacy and civil liberties. This historical revisionism needs to be countered with an all-out effort of the truth of 9/11. By printing thousands of educational flyers and distributing them via teams of AE911Truth volunteers at the memorial grounds entry, we can inform the public as to why the 9/11 Memorial Museum is largely a fraud.

SEPT. 11 GROUP APPEALS NY DECISION ON REMAINS

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_SEPT_11_REMAINS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-08-18-22-36-49

NEW YORK (AP) -- A dispute over the future resting place of thousands of unidentified remains of Sept. 11 victims is going back to court.

A group of family members of 9/11 victims who oppose plans to put the remains underground in the National September 11 Memorial & Museum is appealing a judge's decision to block them from gaining access to the names and addresses of the victims' families. The group wants to poll the families themselves.

Jim Riches, a spokesman for 9/11 Parents & Families of Firefighters & WTC Victims, said Saturday the group would like to see the remains encased in a kind of "tomb of the unknown soldier" that's above ground.

The city said releasing the list would violate families' privacy.

The appeal was filed this week.

© 2012 THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED. Learn more about our PRIVACY POLICY and TERMS OF USE.