funding

On September 11, Huma Abedin Worked For Hillary Clinton and Saudi Charity Suspected of Terror Funding

Breitbart News by Lee Stranahan 28 Jun 2016
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/28/bombshell-911-huma-worked-hillary-saudi-charity-suspected-terro...

EXCERPTS:
On September 11, 2001 Huma Abedin — Hillary Clinton’s aide for twenty years and co-chair of her current Presidential run — was working for an organization located in the offices of Saudi Arabia’s Muslim World League.

That’s a Wahhabist Islamic group that Breitbart News recently reported was going to be put on a list of terror funders by U.S. government but was removed, reportedly under pressure from Saudi Arabia.

This latest revelation ties the Muslim World League directly to the The Institute for Muslim Minority Affairs and the Journal for Muslim Minority Affairs, an organization that Vanity Fair writer William D. Cohan called “the Abedin family business…

…Although she was working for Senator Hillary Clinton in 2001, at that time Huma Abedin was an unknown but influential aide, so her connection the the Muslim World League went unexamined.

It was obvious to any physicist how the buildings came down

After talking about the hydrogen economy and the space race, Professor Muller (at about 7:30) is led by Boston Public Radio host Tom Ashbrook to the subject of what future presidents should know about the physics of terrorism; specifically, how did those buildings come down? (hint: it was too many calories!)

10 minute clip (mp3)

Physics for Future Presidents
Aired: Monday, July 21, 2008 11-12PM ET (on National Petroleum Radio)

By host Tom Ashbrook

In January next year, a new American president will step into the Oval Office and into a mess of challenges from energy crisis and terrorism to global climate change.

Berkeley physics professor Richard Muller has a few things he'd like that president to know about the science around those challenges.

President Meets With Son Of 9/11 First Responder

President Meets With Son Of 9/11 First Responder

January 31, 2007

While in town to deliver a speech on the economy, President Bush held a private meeting with Ceasar Borja, Jr., the son of a 9/11 first responder who died last week waiting for a lung transplant.

Bush met with Borja Jr., who has been on a crusade in his father's name to get funding for other first responders who have become ill.

Cesar Borja, Sr. was an NYPD officer who spent countless hours at the World Trade Center site in the wake of the 9/11 attacks.

During the meeting Borja, Jr. said he asked for the federal government to completely fund any medical treatment for anyone suffering for a 9/11 related illness.

"I expressed how the funding should be expanded, not just for the heroes and heroines that were present there without hesitation, who ran to save, rescue, and ensure a future for all of the lives that they found there."

9/11 Workers: Bush Health Upgrade Plan Inadequate

9/11 Workers: Bush Health Upgrade Plan Inadequate

Created: Wednesday, 31 Jan 2007, 12:11 PM EST
By VERENA DOBNIK
Associated Press Writer

NEW YORK -- Sick 9/11 workers and residents gathered near ground zero before President Bush's speech on Wednesday to criticize as inadequate his proposal to spend an additional $25 million to fund a health care program.

About a dozen people rallied near the World Trade Center site about an hour before Bush delivered the economic speech at nearby Federal Hall.

Ceasar Borja Jr., who lost his father, a ground zero worker, last week was originally scheduled to attend the rally. But instead, he was preparing for a meeting with the president.

White House spokesman Tony Snow said Bush planned to meet privately after his speech with Borja; his mother, Eva; brother, Evan; and sister, Nhia.

"First responders who need treatment will get the treatment they need," Snow said earlier Wednesday. "Many are already covered by insurance programs, many through their union; but if there are gaps in that, we're going to do it."

Bush adds limited funding for 9/11 victims to federal budget

Bush's budget proposes adding 9/11 health funds
Source: Associated Press

WASHINGTON: The Bush administration plans to keep funding health programs for sick ground zero workers, enough to keep the effort alive at least through 2007, New York lawmakers said Tuesday.

New York Rep. Vito Fossella, a Republican, said the administration next week will propose spending at least $25 million more to fund a Sept. 11-related health care program at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Manhattan and a related effort for New York firefighters.

"It's a breakthrough," said Fossella. "For the first time in the federal budget there will be a down payment to provide for funding for continued treatment and monitoring for 9/11 responders who need our help."

Word of the new money comes a day before Bush is due to speak in New York City about the economy, and sick Sept. 11 workers plan a rally timed to the visit. It is also a week before Bush offers his budget proposal to the U.S. Congress.