As time ticks on, it appears to me that this truth movement has lost its momentum/direction. Yes, I agree that people discussing these issues and events are indeed, a great thing but what end has all of this actually reached? I am very much in support of the truth movement, as a preface, but after all the talk and debate, what's next, what do we hope to accomplish? A few questions:
a) With all the video's, websites, public /private discussions; Beside the obvious spreading of awareness/information what has been gained? So 90% of the population believes 911 was an inside job and doesn't support the war in Iraq (and probably soon to be Iran. Take the current Strait of Hormuz incident as being very similar to the Gulf of Tonkin lie, this of course comes after the Iranian WMD claims/threats. We are lied to over and over, but people don't seem to care enough to take action.
In the two months that I have been a specifically 9/11 "truther" I have:
- opened the door to a potentially eight-part South Bay Philosophy Club Meeting which would begin with
- the rules of evidence collection, etc, by a local Chief Investigator with whom I've been acquainted for five years
- sorted through enough mis/disinfo to retch
- caught up on some alternative media?!
- met with the local 9/11 truth membership
- brainstormed towards a "science" of dissemination, viz., how to be "fishers of men," knowing exactly what method requires which tools, ie., casting hooks for big fish only, or finer nets for larger hauls, what would those nets be, precisely, in non-metaphorical terms, etc.
- cool street-side sign idea, to support the other signs: rectangle shaped red sign with white trim/lettering EMERGENCE IS URGENT (two rows, same spacing) or "Ignorance is Complicity" or "Don't Buy the LIE" whilst waving deception dollars...
Grab a stick
Take a walk on the shoreline
Start carving sand.
Kids love it!
If you are a golfer write 9/11 slogans on your golf balls, tees, markers. If you want to be a bad guy then write it in the sand trap, that will wake up the group behind you for sure.
I have found the way to BEAT these shills down (and and boy I beat them down hard) is by completely flipping the idea on them. Instead of acting like the majority believes the “official story”, what you need to do is act like the majority believes the Truth Movement.
This is a fundamental change in thinking. Don’t argue with them, shrug them off and go on. I like to be the first one to tell them to put on their tinfoil hats, and call them conspiracy theorists. It changes the overall tone and that’s how I was gaining much success on the MSNBC forums before I was banned.
When you go to a forum, use the buddy system, because they do. Go with multiple people so you are not alone, and so you are in the majority. Here is a good way to think about it from here on out.
I want your overall mind state to be this;
That the “official story” is what the 911 truthers believe, and the people who support the government’s story are the tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorists.
TREAT THE SHILLS LIKE THEY ARE A KID TELLING THEIR PARENTS THAT THERE IS A MONSTER UNDER THEIR BED!!!
MAKE THEM FEEL SMALL, LIKE CHILDREN WITHOUT A BIT OF COMMON SENSE!!!