Film producer Robert Erickson, working on a documentary for the National Geographic Channel that focuses on the last 24 hours prior to the 9/11 attacks, has encountered roadblocks in trying to find interview subjects--specifically, those who reportedly encountered accused hijackers Mohamed Atta and Abdulaziz Alomari in the Portland, Maine, area on the night and morning of September 10-11, 2001.
As reported in the Portland Press Herald on March 31:
Erickson said he’s also been unsuccessful in tracking down any of the passengers or the two pilots who flew with the terrorists from Portland to Boston on US Airways Flight 5930, a small commuter plane that carried about 10 passengers that morning.
....Similar roadblocks have stymied his efforts in Boston as well, he said.
Erickson said he has filed a request with the FBI through the federal Freedom of Information Act seeking the names of people who encountered the terrorists, such as the maid who cleaned their room at the Comfort Inn and the employees at Walmart, but has not received any response.
This radio interview of Dr. Graeme MacQueen originally aired on "Guns and Butter" with Bonnie Faulkner in July of 2011. The specific portion regarding Mohamed Atta's absurd encounter with a U.S. loans officer, Johnelle Bryant, was important enough to deserve its own video as it shows how narratives are scripted.
MacQueen calls this story "Mohamed Atta seeks a loan". Months before 9/11, the alleged 9/11 hijackers were trying to attract public attention. According to mainstream news reports, Atta tried to obtain a large loan from a U.S. loans officer and threatened to harm the officer and then gives away the targets of the 9/11 plot. MacQueen argues that this is not characteristic of a top secretive operative planning the biggest terrorist attack on U.S. soil. This is characteristic of a person tasked with planting the narrative ahead of time. MacQueen also shares important information about 9/11 being connected with the anthrax attacks and that the same people were behind both attacks. Stories like these make it easy to see through 9/11. Please distribute widely.
By Anthony Summers, Neil Tweedie and Dan Christensen in Miami
The Daily Telegraph - February 18th, 2012
A Saudi Arabian accused of associating with several of the September 11 hijackers and who disappeared from his home in the United States a few weeks before the attacks on the World Trade Centre and the Pentagon, is in London working for his country’s state oil company.
Abdulaziz al-Hijji and his wife Anoud left three cars at their luxurious home in a gated community in Sarasota, Florida — one of them new — and flew to Saudi Arabia in August 2001. The refrigerator was full of food; furniture and clothing were left behind; and the swimming pool water was still circulating.
Security records of cars passing through a checkpoint at the Prestancia gated community indicated that Mr al-Hijji’s home, 4224 Escondito Circle, had been visited a number of times by Mohamed Atta, the leader of the 19-strong hijack team, who piloted American Airlines Flight 11 into the North Tower of the World Trade Centre in 2001.
The logs also indicated that Marwan Al-Shehhi, who crashed United Airlines Flight 175 into the South Tower, and Ziad Jarrah, who was at the controls of United Airlines Flight 93 when it crashed in a field in Pennsylvania, had visited the house.
All three men had trained to fly at Venice Airport, which is 19 miles from Sarasota.
A US counter-terrorist agent told The Daily Telegraph: “The registration numbers of vehicles that had passed through the Prestancia community’s north gate in the months before 9/11, coupled with the identification documents shown by incoming drivers on request, showed that Mohamed Atta and several of his fellow hijackers, and another Saudi suspect still at large, had visited 4224 Escondito Circle.”
The Ballad of Mohamed Atta – Vic Sadot at Last FM on “9/11 Truth & Justice Songs”. Great violin by Vic's buddy Eric Golub. This song was written after reading the Australian Broadcast Corporation interviews by Liz Jackson with Ralph Bodenstein & Volker Hauth who were buddies with Mohamed Atta in their college days. They simply could not imagine him being the person described in the US Press. Research by Daniel Hopsicker of Mad Cow News “Welcome to Terrorland” revealed a Mohamed devoid of religion & addicted to sex & drugs, who had Visas & US military training at Huffman Aviation & Pensacola Naval Base in Florida. What is myth? What is true? http://www.last.fm/music/Vic+Sadot/_/Ballad+of+Mohamed+Atta
Posted 10/05/2010 06:54 PM ET
9/11: Why would the Pentagon buy and destroy copies of a book by a former Army intelligence officer? Could it be perhaps because it contained information on how the 9/11 attacks might have been prevented?
The impulse to dismiss this as just another conspiracy theory is overwhelming. Yet the fact is that the Pentagon bought and destroyed 10,000 copies of a book, "Operation Dark Heart," written by Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer, a Bronze Star recipient and career Army intelligence officer, that contained a chapter on a pre-9/11 intelligence operation, Able Danger.
In a statement, the Pentagon said it "decided to purchase copies of the first printing because they contained information which could cause damage to national security." The books were destroyed on Sept. 20.
By Catherine Herridge
Published October 04, 2010
A document obtained and witnesses interviewed by Fox News raise new questions over whether there was an effort by the Defense Department to cover up a pre-9/11 military intelligence program known as "Able Danger."
[Published today on lewrockwell.com. Mr. Rockwell is getting bolder on 9/11—See 9/11 Cover-Up Remains While Questions Mount by Eric Margolis, published at LRC over the weekend. Another barometer reading for how effective the 9/11 Truth Movement is becoming!]
by Robert Bridge
On the ninth anniversary of the worst terror attacks to strike the US mainland, many questions remain unanswered, not least of all concerning the true identities of the perpetrators.
On the eve of Sept. 11, Fox News has learned the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency has attempted to block a book about the tipping point in Afghanistan and a controversial pre-9/11 data mining project called "Able Danger."
In a letter obtained by Fox News, the DIA says national security could be breached if "Operation Dark Heart" is published in its current form. The agency also attempted to block key portions of the book that claim "Able Danger" successfully identified hijacker Mohammed Atta as a threat to the United States before the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks.
In a highly unusual move, the Department of Defense is now negotiating with the publisher, St. Martin's Press, to buy all 10,000 copies of the first printing of the book to keep it off shelves—even after the U.S. Army had cleared the book for release.
9/11 Hijackers' Florida Apartment Demolished
AOL News - March 1, 2010
A grim reminder of the 9/11 terror attacks bit the dust Friday, literally, when a Florida apartment building previously occupied by al-Qaida hijackers Mohamed Atta and Marwan al-Shehhi was bulldozed by the property's new owner.
"It is one of life's little treats to be able to demolish a property like that, where a monster used to reside," investor Bryan Grosman was quoted as saying by NBC Miami.
Grosman said he soon would replace the two-story, 13-unit apartment with a pool and a parking lot to service a nearby property that he also owns. Besides its terrorist associations, the apartment at 1818 Jackson St. in Hollywood, Fla., was scheduled for demolition because of about 55 safety code violations since 1999.
Subject: Justice for Mounir el Motassadeq
From: International Committee "Justice for Mounir"
Date and time: September 8th, 2009, 8.00 GMT
The Committee for Mounir is pleased to announce today the launching of an international campaign on behalf of Mounir el Motassadeq, a Moroccan student who has been sentenced by a Hamburg court in 2007 to 15 years in prison. He is the only person world-wide currently imprisoned for allegedly assisting others in the preparation of the mass murder of September 11, 2001.
The Committee notes that El Motassadeq was convicted and sentenced on the base of extremely flimsy evidence, demands the reopening of his case, and is convinced that an impartial court would determine his innocence and that of his friends, Mohamed Atta, Marwan Al Shehhi and Ziad Jarrah, with regard to the events of September 11, 2001.
As ABC news confirmed yesterday, alleged lead 9/11 hijacker Mohamed Atta attended a Florida mosque run by Gulshair Shukrijumah, a radical Islamist imam. Although ABC revealed key new details, including that an FBI informer had been interested in Atta, but had been pulled away from him by his handlers, public information previously indicated Atta and fellow alleged hijacker pilot Marwan Alshehhi had attended the mosque. Based on this, in early 2007 I wrote an entry in the 9/11 Timeline called “Atta and Alshehhi Attend Florida Mosque,” which put together a comment in the 9/11 Congressional Inquiry report and media accounts.
Today saw the eighth anniversary of 9/11 and, as usual, there were a slew of articles. The most interesting was this one on ABC, which probably requires three posts to digest fully. I have previously expressed extreme scepticism at some of the statements reportedly made by alleged 9/11 mastermind Khalid Shaikh Mohammed (KSM) under waterboarding and other torture, and this report further confirms my suspicions he told his interrogators a pack of lies, which they and then the 9/11 Commission believed to an unhealthy extent.
The ABC article is about an FBI mole who had penetrated a radical mosque in Florida. It begins:
Mohammed Atta Undercover Operative 'One Million Percent Positive' Attacks Could Have Been Prevented
By BRIAN ROSS and VIC WALTER
Brian Ross Investigative Unit
Sept. 10, 2009
On the eve of the eight year anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, an FBI informant who infiltrated alleged terrorist cells in the U.S. tells ABC News the FBI missed a chance to stop the al Qaeda plot because they focused more on undercover stings than on the man who would later become known as 9/11 ringleader Mohammed Atta.
In an exclusive interview to be broadcast tonight on ABC World News with Charles Gibson and Nightline, former undercover operative Elie Assaad says he spotted and became suspicious of Atta in early 2001, when he was sent by the FBI to infiltrate a small mosque outside Miami. Atta was there with Adnan Shukrujuman, an al Qaeda fugitive who now has a $5 million U.S. reward on his head.
"There was something wrong with these guys," Assaad, a 36-year-old Catholic native of Lebanon who pretended to be an Islamic extremist, says.
The basis of the official narrative is that 19 devoted muslim warriors, willing to commit suicide in an attack against its enemies, hijacked 4 aeroplanes on 9/11 and slammed them into the WTC towers, sacrificing their own lives in the process. I just want to remind viewers and readers of the videos of (presumably) "the last will" of Mohammad Atta and Ziad Jarrah, which seem to suggest very strongly, that Atta and Jarrah was NOT dedicated, suicidal jihadis, but rather imposters who couldn't keep their pokerface as they posed as dangerous and serious suicide bombers and terrorists.
And what does that mean in the whole, official narrative of 9/11?
The Forged Iraqi Letter: What Just Happened?
By Ron Suskind
07/08/08 "Huffington Post" -- - -What just happened? Evidence. A secret that has been judiciously kept for five years just spilled out. All of what follows is new, never reported in any way:
The Iraq Intelligence Chief, Tahir Jalil Habbush — a man still carrying with $1 million reward for capture, the Jack of Diamonds in Bush’s famous deck of wanted men — has been America’s secret source on Iraq. Starting in January of 2003, with Blair and Bush watching, his secret reports began to flow to officials on both sides of the Atlantic, saying that there were no WMD and that Hussein was acting so odd because of fear that the Iranians would find out he was a toothless tiger. The U.S. deep-sixed the intelligence report in February, “resettled” Habbush to a safe house in Jordan during the invasion and then paid him $5 million in what could only be considered hush money.