Speaking in Burlington, Vermont this past Friday evening, March 2nd, 2007, grieving mother, anti-war activist and author Cindy Sheehan extended her hand in support of researchers and activists skeptical of the official line on the 9/11 terror attacks and publicly questioned several key features in the establishment mythos surrounding the event.
When asked the question, “Do you buy into the government's account of events on 9/11 and if not, which part or parts do you suspect or have you proven to be false,” Sheehan:
1) called attention to the relevance of 9/11 by linking it to the claims used to justify the war in Iraq and her son's death there;
2) lent verbal support to a new, democratically-led 9/11 investigation;
3) lent verbal support and urged others to lend their support to 9/11 Truth researchers and activists;
4) referenced the video, “Loose Change” (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501); and
5) referenced David Ray Griffin's book, The New Pearl Harbor: Disturbing Questions about the Bush Administration and 9/11 (http://physics911.ca/pdf/2004/griffin_pearl_harbor.pdf)
A video clip of the event is posted at the following URLs: