Here are some helpful tips for those having issues with the site. If you have any specific issues be sure to contact us so that we can address them in this section.
- Tip: Staying on top of new content
- The easiest way to stay on top of what new comments, blog entries, and events are being added is to make use of the comments tab above. Clicking on the tracker tab shows you where the latest comments are.
- Issue: The page is too narrow to use comments effectively
- Your screen resolution is too low. Increase your display size to at least 1024 x 768 for best results.
- Issue: Browser Incompatibility
- Older versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer may not render pages correctly due to several bugs. We recommend you upgrade to IE7 or higher, or use one of the many great standards-compliant browsers now available. Here are a few:
Including images in Blog Entries
Option 1 (recommended): Resize your image (JPEG, GIF, or PNG) so that it is no wider than 450 pixels. Upload the image to a free service like Photobucket. Copy and paste the embedding HTML (provided by your image hosting service) into your blog and submit.
Option 2: Attach the image file using the "File attachments" options at the bottom of the Blog editing form. Click the "Attach" button and the image will be uploaded immediately, You will find the web address of the image in small text beneath the uploaded image. Carefully copy this entire address and paste it into the body of your blog post where you want the image to appear, within an <img> tag as in the following example:
- <img src="http://911blogger.com/sites/default/files/my-image.jpg"/>