This will be my last post in this subforum. I'll be posting in other subfora and will be getting involved in other skeptical pursuits, but will still be available for 9/11 questions, interviews, debates, etc. if need be, so don't hesitate to let me know if I can help.
Thanks for putting up with my aggressive style for all this time. I know it doesn't make for pleasant reading, but it's been important to me not to use kid gloves on these revelers in ignorance and these apologists for the terrorists who killed my neighbors.
Here is Dylan Avery's response to that last statement:
"What a load of empty rhetoric. The Jersey Girls lost their HUSBANDS, and they're the principle driving force behind the existence of the Truth Movement. Stop playing the victim, Mark. Everybody lost their neighbors and their loved ones, and a majority of those family members are demanding answers just as much as we are. Just because you have an axe to grind doesn't grant you the right to play crusader and use the victims' pain and suffering as leverage, calling the Truth Movement 'apologists'"
This is my open invitation for public debate regarding the Flight Data Recorder of American Flight 77 provided by
The National Transportation Safety Board (www.ntsb.gov).
I challenge the following:
- Anti-Sophist (anonymous persona on JREF),
- Mark Roberts (a person who feels we do not need to question our govt regarding 9/11 and does anything in his power to 'neutralize' 9/11 arguments including harrassment at Ground Zero)
- William Seger (internet persona of Democratic Underground who loves to cherry pick)
- The NTSB
- The FBI
- Anyone who thinks analyzing the 9/11 attack on the Pentagon is a "Honey Pot" or a "Trap"
- Any mainstream media outlet who wishes to tackle the subject of American 77 Flight Data Recorder as provided by the NTSB.
All of the above i have challenged to a debate in the past, using real names, in a real forum (not the internet),
to email me with their number to set up the debate and/or recorded call.
None have stepped up to the plate.