CISPA Goes to The Floor for a Vote, Privacy Amendments Blocked - Contact Your Senator!
CISPA is back:
Oppose Cispa if you value any privacy in our digital world:
U.S. House of Representatives Shamefully Passes CISPA; Internet Freedom Advocates Prepare for a Battle in the Senate
Don't ask for your government for your Privacy, take it back:
- Browser Privacy: HTTPS Everywhere, AdBlock Plus + EasyList, Ghostery, NoScript (FireFox), NotScript (Chrome)
- VPNs: BTGuard (Canada), ItsHidden (Africa), Ipredator (Sweden), Faceless.me (Cyprus / Netherlands)
- Internet Anonymization: Tor, Tor Browser Bundle, I2P
- Disk Encryption: TrueCrypt (Windows / Linux), File Vault (Mac).
- File/Email Encryption: GPGTools + GPGMail (Mac), Enigmail (Windows / Linux)
- IM Encryption: Pidgin + Pidgin OTR
- IM/Voice Encryption: Mumble, Jitsi
- SMS/Voice Encryption: WhisperSystems, Silent Circle ($$$)
- Digital P2P Currency: BitCoin
- Live Anonymous/Secure Linux: TAILS Linux
If you have any problems installing or using the above software, please contact the projects. They would love to get feedback and help you use their software.
MEDIA ROOTS – Abby and Robbie Martin discuss FBI entrapment: how every "foiled" terror plot has either been facilitated or completely orchestrated by the US government, the gross misuse of taxpayer funds and the morality of entrapment methods; the anniversary of Bin Laden's death: the multiple reports of his death prior to the final report, the continuous alternations of the original narrative and government propaganda surrounding the death, Obama's victory lap at Bagram and corporate media cheerleading about the killing; cyber terrorism and CISPA; the hope for humanity's future: the need to shift our consciousness outside of the current paradigm, reinstate the enormous power that we all have to take charge of our minds and instill a better, more enlightened future.