How many people have we killed that had nothing to do with 9/11? Stop ALL of the wars NOW!!!
Polls Show Widespread Doubt About Official Explanations
The results of polls on peoples’ beliefs about 9/11 around the world might surprise you:
- In its January 2011 issue, the popular German magazine “Welt der Wunder” published the results of a poll conducted by the Emnid institute on 1005 respondents. The poll indicated that nearly 90% percent of Germans are convinced that the government of the United States is not telling the whole truth about the September 11 attacks
- A new poll conducted in England by ICM shows that more UK residents agree than disagree that the official account of what happened on 9/11 might turn out to be wrong in important respects. Only 8% strongly agree that they have been told the full story of the 9/11 attacks
- A new poll conducted in France by HEC Paris shows that 58% of French people doubt the official version of 9/11, and 49% believe the U.S. government might have intentionally allowed the attacks to happen
- A Zogby poll conducted in August 2007 found that 51% of Americans want Congress to probe Bush/Cheney regarding the 9/11 attacks, two-thirds (67%) of Americans say the 9/11 Commission should have investigated the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7
- A poll conducted by CNN-IBN in August 2007 found that only 2 out of 5 of those polled in India – the world’s second most populous country – believe that al-Qaeda is responsible for the 9/11 attacks
- Indeed, a poll taken by World Public Opinion, a collaborative project of research centers in various countries managed by the Program on International Policy Attitudes at the University of Maryland, College Park, polled 16,063 people in 17 nations outside of the United States during the summer of 2008. They found that majorities in only 9 of the 17 countries believe Al Qaeda carried out the attacks. The poll showed that in the world’s most populous country – China – only 32% believed that Al Qaeda carried out the attacks.
A poll posted at Trutv's website asks [which is] "most likely to be true". Pitted against common myths and folklore, the CIA planned 9/11 ranked #1 with almost 30% of the vote. The poll is still open, go over and vote. There is also an opportunity to submit your own "conspiracy tip" as well. I submitted a link to Jon Cole's latest thermate experiment. Feel free to submit your own too.
vote Most likely to be true is
CIA planned 9/11
Government contact with ETs
Illuminati control world events
Global warming is a hoax
Moon landings were faked
Just an observation, it's funny that 9/11 truthers are often conflated with moon landing deniers when so few often deny its authenticity. Maybe its because when they got back some 300 scientists around the world received moon rocks? I'd like to see 300 scientists around the world get WTC dust samples. I would have liked to see how holocaust denial stacked up too.
God's speed all..
This is shameless, and shows that they are desperate now because the Truth Movement is growing. I feel the media is moving into criminal behavior with this kind of censorship and misinformation. Talk about a conspiracy!
The cool thing is that they admit that one third of Americans do not believe the official story. That was uplifting. By the tenth anniversary, who knows what that figure will be.
First, you can download the video from the show.
I have also provided a transcript of the segment.
We have all heard some absolutely incredible 9/11 conspiracy theories. The web of course is full of them. But tonight we're bringing one out that feeds on racism out in the open. We were absolutely shocked by one recent poll that found out that one in every three Americans believe the terror attacks were not the work of America's enemies, but some sort of inside job. And Deborah Feyerick found a smaller percentage who believe an even uglier theory.
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: This 9/11 attack was not by 19 Arabs. It was not by Muslims.
Do yourself a favor, and take the time to read as much as you can.
Cheney: "I Don't Have Any Idea" Why I'm Unpopular
The Huffington Post | December 29, 2008 08:39 AM
Plse see for ARTICLE & COMMENTS : http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/29/cheney-i-dont-have-any-id_n_153891.html
As always, I appreciate constructive criticism/ideas, fact/logic/link checking, etc.
This 11 part 9/11 Truth article series is an overview of evidence that contradicts the official 9/11 conspiracy theory and the still unanswered questions raised by this evidence. The official story, essentially, is that Al Qaeda, Bin Laden and no one else conspired to facilitate or benefit from the attacks on the US on 9/11. This story maintains that all the important questions were answered by the Congressional and FBI investigations, and the 9/11 Commission. The 9/11 Commission concluded that no one else should be held accountable- for Clinton and Bush Administration, INS, CIA, FBI, FAA, Air Force, Pentagon and NORAD “failures” to “connect the dots”, heighten security, warn the public, stop the alleged “hijackers” (despite numerous opportunities), intercept the planes and prevent the attacks- and for the destruction of World Trade Center 1, 2 & 7 and the murders of nearly 3000 people (including those who died at the Pentagon and on Flight 93).
Don't listen to us. Do your own research. I recommend you read the 9/11 Report, and then go read the 9/11 Timeline.
November 24th 2007
Dear Kevin Crowe and Guido H. Stempel III,
I am writing to invite you as guests on one of my three radio shows (schedule and guest list: http://www.mujca.com/airwaves.htm) to discuss your recent survey and article “Many Americans still believe in conspiracies” http://www.scrippsnews.com/node/28533. The fact that two thirds of the American people think it possible that their leaders committed high treason and conspiracy to mass murder on 9/11 is obviously important and worthy of discussion and analysis.
Most of my listeners believe not only that top US officials had detailed foreknowledge of the 9/11 attacks, but that those same officials actually orchestrated the attacks. They believe that the three World Trade Center buildings were destroyed by controlled demolition, that there were no suicide hijackings, and that the designated 19 villains were patsies employed by the intelligence agency or agencies responsible for the attacks. They view 9/11 as a false-flag attack—a psychological operation designed to enable an aggressive imperial agenda.
By Jon Gold
In August 2004, 911Truth.org commissioned Zogby International for a poll that concluded "half (49.3%) of New York City residents and 41% of New York citizens overall say that some of our leaders "knew in advance that attacks were planned on or around September 11, 2001, and that they consciously failed to act."
In May 2006, 911Truth.org commissioned Zogby International for a poll that concluded 45% of voting Americans think "Congress or an International Tribunal should re-investigate the attacks, including whether any US government officials consciously allowed or helped facilitate their success."
In September 2007, 911Truth.org commissioned Zogby International for a poll that concluded "51% of Americans want Congress to probe Bush/Cheney regarding the 9/11 Attacks."
In all three instances, the media has almost completely ignored the results of these polls even though Zogby International is used by most mainstream media outlets.
Conspiracy Craziness: Anyone who believes our government could have successfully planned 9/11 is not only giving them too much credit, but they're also insane. Do you agree or disagree?
Here are two opportunities to voice your opinion:
Ashland Daily Tidings
The Ashland Daily Tidings is having a poll regarding 9/11.
To the question: Today, 911 remains the elephant in the room. What happened that day?, we are offered 4 possible answers:
- Al Qaida terrorists attacked the U.S. unprovoked [159 Votes - (49.4 %)]
- We don't know. All we know is the gov't is lying [100 Votes - (31.1 %)]
- U.S. covert ops orchestrated it to win war support [41 Votes - (12.7 %)]
- It doesn't matter. Just let it go [22 Votes - (6.8 %)]
The numbers given are the results at the time of posting [Total votes: 322]: see if we can turn this one around!
minguo . info
minguo . info / USA is still having its two ongoing polls that might be of interest to American 911blogger readers:
My sister obviously topped me in terms of 9/11 truth action on the 11th, but i tried to do my (albeit small) part by posting this poll in a totally non political forum. About half of the people in this forum are british, other half american and the age demographic is around 15-35.
sample of the results :
Did criminal elements working within the US government help carry out the attacks on 9/11?
Yes [ 25 ] ** [54.35%]
No [ 21 ] ** [45.65%]
so i recommend to everybody, if you post in forums that let you make polls. do it!! this i think helps other people in the forums "come out of the closet" and feel less embarrassed about expressing their opinion in regards to 9/11. Before i did this poll i was under the impression that nobody on this forum believed in alternate theories regarding 9/11. damn was i wrong!
As previously reported, only 16% of Americans think the government is telling the truth about 9/11.
We've also discussed results for the same poll as conducted in May 2002. I have also located results for the same poll from May 2004 (see page 28).
So here are the side-by-side results of the poll for 2002, 2004 and 2006 (the 2004 poll actually gives results for 3 different polling periods, in late March and early April 2004; for simplicity, I will just use the early April figures, which were taken right around the time of Richard Clarke's testimony to the 9/11 Commission):
Hiding something 65%
Mostly lying 8%
Not Sure 6%
So what do these results tell us?